She Was Literally On Fire During This Performance

OCBoy1985

40 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

i wish she had had this much energy for the today show performance. I am ready for DYWCO MV tho :cutebrit::carpoolney:

she seems to be just not comfortable around camera. shes getting better with live audience interaction too. i hope she outgrows the camera-shyness thing soon. :mariahstare:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Love everything except the recycled "3" parts and lack of chorus choreo.

Note: I love the synchronized walking she does with her dancers in every performance. Circus Tours' impacT! :carpoolney:

I actually think they repurposed the 3 props really well. It fits this song/performance way better than it did 3. She actually looks energetic while using them.

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

93b2dfb79f25cb87d9cdfa37847fd6eb.jpg 

omg the outrageous vid. this had legit reasons for being scrapped though and team B shared it. :mcry: this coulda been fierce - we never saw what happened on the scene where she was wearing trench coat thouugh.. ITZ era, if it had continued and the knee thing didnt happen, thered be no other pop stars to this day

14 hours ago, Devilish0415 said:

I love it.  I don't care what anyone says.  I don't expect Britney at 34 almost 35 to be able to dance like she did at 17-25.  Its unrealistic. She's had two kids, her body has changed, she's had numerous knee surgeries, etc.  To me she's having fun now and I'm really okay with that.  

Me too!!

7 hours ago, jamesblue said:

omg the outrageous vid. this had legit reasons for being scrapped though and team B shared it. :mcry: this coulda been fierce - we never saw what happened on the scene where she was wearing trench coat thouugh.. ITZ era, if it had continued and the knee thing didnt happen, thered be no other pop stars to this day

Outrageous would've been so ICONIC 

9 hours ago, makemeslay said:

I actually think they repurposed the 3 props really well. It fits this song/performance way better than it did 3. She actually looks energetic while using them.

Exactly... 3 performance was tired and this one slays so I don't think people would mind LOL 

9 hours ago, Melinda said:

I LOOOOOVE this song... i seriously dont get how anyone can dislike it, its one of the best songs shes EVER done and its so Britney... the voice, beat.. everything. 

and shes on fire in this performance, imagine if she had this kind of style to it, i would die... :donewithit:

93b2dfb79f25cb87d9cdfa37847fd6eb.jpg tumblr_lswjkbtdg41r3ty02o1_500.gif

Outrageous is one of my favorites from Britney!!

Archived