Watching The VMAs Performance....

OCBoy1985

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Britney slayed! I was blown away by her extreme confidence. It takes a lot of guts to go out there with such a simple production and own the stage solo. She did that! It's real easy to impress when you have pyro and elaborate sets and over the top production, but she went out there with a subtle, yet creative production and killed it!

i also loved how everyone focused on how she lipped the performance (which is like, duh) but no one pointed out that G-Eazy forgot the lyrics to the first part and the end of his own song. If you hear the VMA remix of it, you can hear where he messed up and had to ad lib to cover it up. That said, I think he's perfect for the song and I can't even listen to the MM solo version bc it just doesn't seem right. 

4 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

I thought Britney slayed! I was blown away by her extreme confidence. It takes a lot of guts to go out there with such a simple production and own the stage solo. She did that! It's real easy to impress when you have pyro and elaborate sets and over the top production, but she went out there with a subtle, yet creative production and killed it!

i also loved how everyone focused on how she lipped the performance (which is like, duh) but no one pointed out that G-Eazy forgot the lyrics to the first part and the end of his own song. If you hear the VMA remix of it, you can hear where he messed up and had to ad lib to cover it up. That said, I think he's perfect for the song and I can't even listen to the MM solo version bc it just doesn't seem right. 

When all they can is she lipped she did her job ... It's not like she was the only one who didn't sing live 

It was OK for me.. It's not bad... I just wanted more production yet simple.. and I must confess that after the performance I just can't stop hearing her doing Me, My Self and I.... urhhhh.... It's the only thing that keeps spinning in my head.. I need it to stop.. like NOW! :britstare11:

I  really enjoyed it.  The choreography isn't nearly as dull/bad as most make it out to be, she had great energy and seemed to enjoy herself.  I think the reason it got such a negative reaction was because it was hyped to no end and I was left wanting to see more Britney after Beyoncé's century long performance. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Eхх said:

The ******* complaining about the VMA's performance are the same ones who praise the Circus promo performances :sofedup:

Yet they were the ones bitching about those. History repeats itself and they don't even realize it. Every era is a "Britney needs to step up her game, its a make it or break it era" :orangu:

yaaas, i was thinking the same today, and i started to watch the video and crowd reaction, and Britney was full attitude... FIERCEY, AND SEXYNEY when will others? :shameless:

ps. i think the same about the playback.

On September 6, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Mauricio22 said:

yaaas, i was thinking the same today, and i started to watch the video and crowd reaction, and Britney was full attitude... FIERCEY, AND SEXYNEY when will others? :shameless:

ps. i think the same about the playback.

She was feeling it and was nailing her dance moves!!

On September 6, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Devilish0415 said:

I  really enjoyed it.  The choreography isn't nearly as dull/bad as most make it out to be, she had great energy and seemed to enjoy herself.  I think the reason it got such a negative reaction was because it was hyped to no end and I was left wanting to see more Britney after Beyoncé's century long performance. 

This and she didn't sing live 

Archived