Watching The VMAs Performance....

OCBoy1985

I must confess that she SLAYED!!

I love the fact she went out alone for the first minute or so!

She didn't look nervous nor awkward in any way!

She also danced her best in yrs & had so much energy and her bathing suit was AMAZING... The only thing that would've made it better if she would've sung live... That's the only thing that the haters can say TBH ... Cause everything else was on point!

I also loved the beginning too it looked like she had a dress on but it was the dancers.... Great performance excited for the IHeart festival up next!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I must confess that she SLAYED!!

I love the fact she went out alone for the first minute or so!

She didn't look nervous nor awkward in any way!

She also danced her best in yrs & had so much energy and her bathing suit was AMAZING... The only thing that would've made it better if she would've sung live... That's the only thing that the haters can say TBH ... Cause everything else was on point!

I also loved the beginning too it looked like she had a dress on but it was the dancers.... Great performance excited for the IHeart festival up next!!!

I still watch it every day! Don't give a **** what people say! She did good and I'm proud of her! Loved the hoodie! BUT! Who pulled it off her head? Her or G-Sleazy? It happens soooo fast! Wooosh! :idkney: It's really hard to tell! :quirkney:

11 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I still watch it every day! Don't give a **** what people say! She did good and I'm proud of her! Loved the hoodie! BUT! Who pulled it off her head? Her or G-Sleazy? It happens soooo fast! Wooosh! :idkney: It's really hard to tell! :quirkney:

I think she did! I watch it everyday to and like you said Idc what any hater has to say she did good and danced her best in yrs! 

Just her getting on that stage again was a accomplishment & I applaud her for doing so and killing it!

18 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Oh... It was shade. Well wtf. 

Huh

1 minute ago, DaddySayzee said:

I love the shadow play in the beginning to and the simpleness of it, and when she slides through GEazy legs was hot! 

Yessssssssss and I love when she grabs him from behind and he's looking like yessssss LOL 

They have good chemistry together!

Watch Britney be featured on one his songs on his next album!

Archived