Britney & Her Team needs bring their A Game for the 2nd Single this Month

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The label seems really invested in her/the project so I'm hoping Larry is able to squeeze some more money out of them for a really great 2nd single video......because the MM video was so shitty because they had no budget left......if RCA is smart they should give her a big budget for the new video because she needs an epic video out. 

The last time they gave her a big budget flop Team B scrapped the whole project for a Kidzbop commercial :britdrown:

This is why they should release If I'm Dancing. :makesomenoise:

It could be a cheap but epic video compiled with clips of Britney and people dancing from around the world :saycheese:

47 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Do you think they would consider releasing Mood Ring as a single? I think it would definitely kill on radio. And if she were to perform it live, can you imagine singing it live?! I would die! One can dream, I guess.

there are so many single-worthy songs on Glory. I can't wait!

where can i hear mood ring

Guest Lord Bills

Her Team needs bring their A Game for the FIRST SINGLE

Her Team needs bring their A Game for the VIDEOCLIP

Her Team needs bring their A Game for the VMA

you know what happened whit this stuff :rihclap:

and now, here we go whit the 2nd single :lustney:

if she won't release 2 single :wannadie:  

I know we will have zero promotion, they promote her album in the first month and then silence...I just want a good music video, can she make at least 3 more videos like in FF era :otears:  idk if there will be high budget tho :nobitch: they wasted it all on MM original 

1 hour ago, Jba1213 said:

I think she needs something upbeat as the 2nd single and release Slumber Party as the 3rd. Love me down or Man on the Moon would be great... They just need to try it and see if the results are different than MM

How the hell is Man On The Moon upbeat :jackk:

Archived