Britney & Her Team needs bring their A Game for the 2nd Single this Month

HotAsIce.ve

Seriously thank god, in 6 days Piece of Me it's done for at least 1 month so she can focus on her Masterpiece Album, and save Glory in the Charts. 

She needs bring her A game with something edgy, **** and far away from her comfort zone for the Visuals of the 2nd Single. One of the reason of the zero hype before the release was that flop music video. 

Meanwhile come on, you old *** needs try to get some sponsors for the 2nd Single, commercials promoting the song. Also RCA needs pay to RCA urgent to iHeartRadio some RadioDeal for at least 1 month. I mean come on she is one of the Headliners of the damn ******* festival and she never get inside of the power rotation with Make Me.

And she need Promote the 2nd Single in Europe after the Apple Music Festival minimum 3 promotions (UK, France, Germany)

She need smash with the 2nd single WW, this is a life or dead situation for Glory, because if the 2nd single has the same commercial success of Make Me I don't see RCA trying to push one third single. And this amazing album deserve minimum 4-5 singles. 

#SlumberParty Needs to be her new #1 Single WW. :comingthru:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Seriously thank god, in 6 days Piece of Me it's done for at least 1 month so she can focus on her Masterpiece Album, and save Glory in the Charts. 

She needs bring her A game with something edgy, **** and far away from her comfort zone for the Visuals of the 2nd Single. One of the reason of the zero hype before the release was that flop music video. 

Meanwhile come on, you old *** needs try to get some sponsors for the 2nd Single, commercials promoting the song. Also RCA needs pay to RCA urgent to iHeartRadio some RadioDeal for at least 1 month. I mean come on she is one of the Headliners of the damn ******* festival and she never get inside of the power rotation with Make Me.

And she need Promote the 2nd Single in Europe after the Apple Music Festival minimum 3 promotions (UK, France, Germany)

She need smash with the 2nd single WW, this is a life or dead situation for Glory, because if the 2nd single has the same commercial success of Make Me I don't see RCA trying to push one third single. And this amazing album deserve minimum 4-5 singles. 

#SlumberParty Needs to be her new #1 Single WW. :comingthru:

I think she needs something upbeat as the 2nd single and release Slumber Party as the 3rd. Love me down or Man on the Moon would be great... They just need to try it and see if the results are different than MM

Just now, Jba1213 said:

I think she needs something upbeat as the 2nd sing and release Slumber Party as the 3rd. Love me down or Man on the Moon would be great... They just need to try it and see if the results are different than MM

I think the 3 main problems with Make Me were: 

- The Promotion start to late, over 1 month after the single release.

- The flop video, right now the video has under 25millions in 2016 that is tragic. A good music video it's the main promotion at least WW, that's why the numbers in charts of Make Me outside the US are Tragic too. 

- The radios don't playing the song. I mean the song have like 25 millions in audience the last 3 weeks, meanwhile others songs have like 100-120 millions. (I Wanna Go reached the 100 millions on audience in Radios for Example) 

RCA seem so focused on MM, I feel like it might be awhile before we get the 2nd single, but they honestly should release it right before iHeart/Apple Music Fest so she can promote it there. 

The label seems really invested in her/the project so I'm hoping Larry is able to squeeze some more money out of them for a really great 2nd single video......because the MM video was so shitty because they had no budget left......if RCA is smart they should give her a big budget for the new video because she needs an epic video out. 

They also need to choose the 2nd single wisely......While I don't really want JLM as a single it could end up being a huge hit because it's a bit more in line with what's out.......so they might be better off choosing a really safe 2nd single that blows up and then they can take some risks with the 3rd/4th aka Slumber Party/If I'm Dancing/LMD

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She was promoting Glory while she was doing Vegas tho, so I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but she's going on vacation in 6 days.

She worked unusually hard for Currentney standards. She's gonna get ready for Iheart and Apple.

if she take another vacations she can say goodbye to Glory in the charts. 

4 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I think the 3 main problems with Make Me were: 

- The Promotion start to late, over 1 month after the single release.

- The flop video, right now the video has under 25millions in 2016 that is tragic. A good music video it's the main promotion at least WW, that's why the numbers in charts of Make Me outside the US are Tragic too. 

- The radios don't playing the song. I mean the song have like 25 millions in audience the last 3 weeks, meanwhile others songs have like 100-120 millions. (I Wanna Go reached the 100 millions on audience in Radios for Example) 

Well points 1 and 3 are related honestly, the song was huge on radio when it was first released but they didn't capitalize on it by doing any promo for the song......they waited till it had started to fade on radio before promo for it started. 

Guys MM video was basic and horrible, but I think the main the reason why MM flop is by  radio boycott, MM it has remained stable in itunes and streams, the problem is  the radio boycott the dont play the song isn't getting exposure no even when it was #2 on itunes, and we aren't in video  era anymore a song with good sales and radio support is a hit, the video help to give streams,  rihanna and calvin harrys video is pretty basic too and the song was No. 5 because they had support of  radio and rihanna is a streming artist now, Needed Me have an age restriction on youtube and preaked #6

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

RCA seem so focused on MM, I feel like it might be awhile before we get the 2nd single, but they honestly should release it right before iHeart/Apple Music Fest so she can promote it there. 

The label seems really invested in her/the project so I'm hoping Larry is able to squeeze some more money out of them for a really great 2nd single video......because the MM video was so shitty because they had no budget left......if RCA is smart they should give her a big budget for the new video because she needs an epic video out. 

They also need to choose the 2nd single wisely......While I don't really want JLM as a single it could end up being a huge hit because it's a bit more in line with what's out.......so they might be better off choosing a really safe 2nd single that blows up and then they can take some risks with the 3rd/4th aka Slumber Party/If I'm Dancing/LMD

Agreed!

I still think they need to do something with original MV video :carpoolney:

And I don't know what song has big 2nd single potential

8 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Guys MM video was basic and horrible, but I think the main the reason why MM flop is by  radio boycott, MM it has remained stable in itunes and streams, the problem is  the radio boycott the dont play the song isn't getting exposure no even when it was #2 on itunes, and we aren't in video  era anymore a song with good sales and radio support is a hit, the video help to give streams,  rihanna and calvin harrys video is pretty basic too and the song was No. 5 because they had support of  radio and rihanna is a streming artist now, Needed Me have an age restriction on youtube and preaked #6

Basically if Make Me was sung by Rihanna it would be huge right now the radio ruined the song. The second single needs to be massive. 

2 minutes ago, Froot said:

Agreed!

The only thing they can do right now it's release the Remix of the VMAs on iTunes and Spotify for at least hold up 1 week more with good sales and with good Streaming. 

Original MV of Make Me it's buried 5ft underground. The only chance for release that was the week of release of Glory, for push the sales of the album and the single. 

She needs start film the new Music Video this month! 

9 minutes ago, Froot said:

Agreed!

I think JLM is their best bet, because it'll fit on radio nicely because dare I say it's a bit more on the generic side which the gp loves nowadays or maybe LMD since it has a slightly Rihanna sound to it. Then once she releases the safer 2nd single they can take risks with the 3rd and 4th as I said before. I think Glory is a difficult album to pick single from because it's not necessarily the most radio friendly album. 

14 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Basically if Make Me was sung by Rihanna it would be huge right now the radio ruined the song. The second single needs to be massive. 

That's right when ********* song peaked No. 1 was selling well on itunes it was # 1 for while and got massive support from radio and got good streams but the video was being a flop, the video can influence but not that much, because streams by streaming service are the main thing right now,  britney's  problem is that she needs more support from the radio and they do not want play her anymore.

Archived