VMA: Full list of performers and presenters

Daszkowski

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody can overshadow Britney tonight, is her stage and everybody want to see her after 9 years, the GP maybe dont know about her so much but I bet that everybody remember her VMAs perfomances because after nine years out of the VMAs people still talking about the snake, the kiss and the mess perfomance. She is the VMAs and nobody is close to be so iconic.. who remember any iconic perfomance in the VMAs by beyonce? No one.

5 minutes ago, JayDakota said:

Nobody can overshadow Britney tonight, is her stage and everybody want to see her after 9 years, the GP maybe dont know about her so much but I bet that everybody remember her VMAs perfomances because after nine years out of the VMAs people still talking about the snake, the kiss and the mess perfomance. She is the VMAs and nobody is close to be so iconic.. who remember any iconic perfomance in the VMAs by beyonce? No one.

This!!! :bootyney:

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

OMG.. BRITNEY IS THE BIGGEST ACT THERE.

WATCH HA OVERSHADOW ALL BASIC *******.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

1 hour ago, Slave4yew said:

Those are only confirmed. There's apparently 4 more performers that mtv didn't announce 

Watch Beyonce and Gaga come to overshadow the queen bomZSd2.gif 

11 minutes ago, JayDakota said:

THIS! :rihclap:

11 minutes ago, JayDakota said:

... because after nine years out of the VMAs people still talking about the snake, the kiss and the mess perfomance.

... and the strip to nude bodysuit. :carpoolney:

And I can't remember anyone else's performances either! You're right :bigkiss:

Archived