Has anyone seen the EE advert with the Baconator on TV yet?

Z-dawg

TBH I think it will have a good run in TV, like those Moneysupermarket ads with Sharon O! 

I doubt they spent all that money on the advert not to run it! Here's a quote from Britney regarding the shoot and the ad.

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2016/08/26/kevin-bacon-channels-britney-ee-apple-music-promotion

She seems to be Apple's new sweetheart! Could this mean a Beats commercial soon? (Apple bought them a while back) :BBMAney:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TomLondon1992 said:

It's on in the UK loads but they cut off the last bit with Make Me which is annoying! But still great to see her on TV...

I thought they would play it in full for the first week then trim it like they do with all these type of adverts... Oh well. I guess I'll have to watch X Factor. It'll be in there somewhere! That programme is more adverts than action:cooltshirt:

6 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

I've seen it played about 20 times now it's on so much :quirkney: but it sucks they cut out the make me part, I haven't seen that part on tv at all, which is a shame because it would help the song here so much, it needs it

Agreed :)

Archived