why Glory do not gets support from other artists

NewDisplayName

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think some other acts feel threatened by her. I was thinking about it the other day after seeing what people think about Selena and Demi on here, and I wonder if some people resent her a little bit for being so iconic while being the kind of artist she is. Like we all know that she can write songs and she can play piano, but those aren't a huge part of her image. Her work also isn't as intellectual as Madonna can be at times. So she's an extremely fun, **** artist whose work is often light. She's not pretentious at all. Almost no one else can create anything as iconic no matter what they do. Maybe they're jealous.  

3 hours ago, britneybitch4ever said:

I honestly think some other acts feel threatened by her. I was thinking about it the other day after seeing what people think about Selena and Demi on here, and I wonder if some people resent her a little bit for being so iconic while being the kind of artist she is. Like we all know that she can write songs and she can play piano, but those aren't a huge part of her image. Her work also isn't as intellectual as Madonna can be at times. So she's an extremely fun, **** artist whose work is often light. She's not pretentious at all. Almost no one else can create anything as iconic no matter what they do. Maybe they're jealous.  

Basically.

Archived