About Glory's debut position.

Freakshow__

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

:umwtf:

I do want that Number 1 album and i said that'd be cool. I'm just saying is not the end of the world if she doesn't get it :zoomzoom:

there's 2 possibilities... she doesnt get that #1 but keeps selling well the weeks after and RCA keeps believing and funding more singles or she doesnt get the #1 and falls a lot on charts the weeks after and in that case god have mercy bc we alll know RCA would never let her release more singles sooooooo we betta buy, gift and stream Glory bc its a masterpiece, britney worked hard and she's doing a lot of promo for a reason...maybe she does care about the charts this time around

get.gif get.gif

10 minutes ago, the_toy said:

there's 2 possibilities... she doesnt get that #1 but keeps selling well the weeks after and RCA keeps believing and funding more singles or she doesnt get the #1 and falls a lot on charts the weeks after and in that case god have mercy bc we alll know RCA would never let her release more singles sooooooo we betta buy, gift and stream Glory bc its a masterpiece, britney worked hard and she's doing a lot of promo for a reason...maybe she does care about the charts this time around

get.gif get.gif

well, if that executive said the album had like 4 or 5 hits, they better release them, and support them as they're doing with Make Me...

we didn't wait 3 years just to have one video of Britney and her dancers casting guys in the most awkward way, I want those 5 videos  :lessons:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

well, if that executive said the album had like 4 or 5 hits, they better release them, and support them as they're doing with Make Me...

we didn't wait 3 years just to have one video of Britney and her dancers casting guys in the most awkward way, I want those 5 videos  :lessons:

its RCA we're talking about... i dont trust them get.gif 

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

On top of that, all of the songs from Glory have the potential to be singles! (except Coupure Electrique, that would be weird) :donewithit:

And I am not delusional ! :nothavingit:

4 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Number one albums are cool. I know. But they're not everything. I would rather a cool era with promo, singles and longevity.

Madonna's debut album peaked at number 8 and before "Music" went number 1 she spent 11 years without a number 1 album (Like A Prayer, 1989). 

Mariah spent 9 years without a number one album until The Emancipation Of Mimi was released. 

Britney went number 1 in 2011 with Femme Fatale. That was 5 years ago. And she's still relevant battling for a number 1 album with a country band who has the biggest country single of the year. Also Barbra Streisand who is a living legend and has a huge fan base. 

The fact that after 18 years Britney is expected to debut with similar numbers to Selena Gomez and Meghan Trainor, two of the biggest acts at the moment worldwide, that says a lot and shows how relevant Britney still is to this day.

Save your meltdowns to yourself if Glory doesn't debut at number 1. Enjoy seeing Britney promoting and performing like she haven't done since 2004. 

BTW we still have 5 days left to stream, buy and gift. If you want that number 1 album make it happen. BUY + STREAM + GIFT. :donewithit:

We purchased two digital copies (each on separate platforms, with different cards) and two physical copies (each bought with cash at two separate retailers). Have not listened to the purchased digital version.....only stream. 

IF IM STREAMING,

IF IM STREAMING,

IF IM STREAMING,

I KNOW THE MUSICS GOOD.

IF WE'RE STREAMING,

IF WE'RE STREAMING, 

I KNOW THAT WE'LL BE GOOD!

You Betta Stream *****!

10 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

LOL Selena Gomez is famous worldwide and she has had very successful world tours... With her current tour she's been all over the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, she will be going to Sweden, Finland, Norway, France, Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Dubai, Germany, Brasil, Mexico, she was also in ChIna.. so lmao.

I think its hilarious really when fans try to downplay the success of others, as if that makes Britney more successful. Britney is Britney, she's been in the industry since 1997... But she is certainly not the only one, and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with other women being successful in pop.

Greece is not a defining country in the success of artists, it's not one of the mains market.

Her average gross per date is not impressive at all, you're overrating her success. For the moment being, she is an act local to the US. :nobitch:

Anyways, I'm completely ok with her not getting the #1, but we should try our best to get it, the tracking week just started. I'm streaming on Spotify and just download Apple Music so I'll be streaming on both. :rihclap:

Archived