Slumber Party NEEDS To Be Single No2!

OCBoy1985

Seriously Larry, Adam, Britney if any of y'all are seeing this PLEASE PLEASE make SP the next single!

Its seriously a HIT waiting to happen!

I know Make Me hasn't even peaked yet and is showing signs of having good longevity however SP needs to be the next single!

The production and beats SLAYS!!

The lyrics are catchy and addictive and not generic.... It's R&Bney at her BEST this song gives u 90s classic throwback but in a brilliant way!

Its also radio friendly and I think Radio would be here for it!!! :smokney2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iamtonys said:

I agree....but I also feel like she wants "Do You Wanna Come Over"

I would love to have as a second single either Slumber Party, Liar or Better

I want SP or Liar or Private Show... Better can be like 5th single LOL 

I also want CYM but not for 2nd 

I would like the GP see a different side of her regarding her singles .... DYWCO is classic Britney ... FAB song with a great performance but I don't want any of the fast songs as singles besides Liar and Private Show... I think PS could either be HUGE or do not so good LOL 

54 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Seriously Larry, Adam, Britney if any of y'all are seeing this PLEASE PLEASE make SP the next single!

Its seriously a HIT waiting to happen!

I know Make Me hasn't even peaked yet and is showing signs of having good longevity however SP needs to be the next single!

The production and beats SLAYS!!

The lyrics are catchy and addictive and not generic.... It's R&Bney at her BEST this song gives u 90s classic throwback but in a brilliant way!

Its also radio friendly and I think Radio would be here for it!!! :smokney2:

Agree! I found its the track that I subconciously keep going back to and blaring with the windows down while driving.

And during my own little "promo" tour of playing the album for ten different family members and friends (non stans)  Sleepover was ALL their favorite. 

15 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Fixed 

Hmm, there's something about Love Me Down that doesn't convince me, I don't know what it is, but it hasn't grown on me.

It's like, there are other songs that I love, Just Like Me, Invitation, Hard to Forget Ya, but I don't see them as singles. I see Just Luv Me being released, but I don't want it lol But yeah, Love Me Down sounds just like an album track to me. All of the songs are great though, I really wish she released a lot of singles for this album.

Archived