Slumber Party NEEDS To Be Single No2!

OCBoy1985

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I totally agree with you on this and Slumber Party is one of my faves off the album so it would be perfect as the second single :howiroll:

I would also love if Better and Just Luv Me eventually become singles :plzney:

All of three of those would be awesome as singles.  I like the idea of Better because it's something different from Britney and it's not a song just about ***.  Just Luv Me would be great as well because it's shows off her voice and is a little more stripped down.  Slumber party is freaking **** and flawless. 

3 minutes ago, E.E. said:

All of three of those would be awesome as singles.  I like the idea of Better because it's something different from Britney and it's not a song just about ***.  Just Luv Me would be great as well because it's shows off her voice and is a little more stripped down.  Slumber party is freaking **** and flawless. 

My exact thoughts :liberatedaf:

• 3 months later...
On 27/08/2016 at 11:26 PM, OCBoy1985 said:

Seriously Larry, Adam, Britney if any of y'all are seeing this PLEASE PLEASE make SP the next single!

Its seriously a HIT waiting to happen!

I know Make Me hasn't even peaked yet and is showing signs of having good longevity however SP needs to be the next single!

The production and beats SLAYS!!

The lyrics are catchy and addictive and not generic.... It's R&Bney at her BEST this song gives u 90s classic throwback but in a brilliant way!

Its also radio friendly and I think Radio would be here for it!!! :smokney2:

bump :queenflopga2:

Archived