"Make Me" ITunes chart.. PREPARE for tomorrow

Sexy4u95

So after a 38 hour period of constant dark green updates "Make Me" reached a peak of #3 on ITunes with a 0.4561!! The Great news is that in the past 6 hours it had one light red update and then two colorless (meaning steady) and it is currently at 0.4484! If it can stabilize through tomorrow evening it will get another huge boost from the VMA performance. 

I do want to WARN fans that tomorrow, even with a drastic increase in sales, "Make Me" might not appear to gain. I say this because both "Closer" (currently #1) and "Make Me" will be performed tomorrow night so they might both increase at the same rate. Seeing as the tracking is based of % of #1 sales then this could make fans feel like it is not having an effect when it really is. 

Example:

Make Me gains 15,000 downloads after the VMA but only increases slightly because Closer gains 13,000 downloads after the VMA. The thing to watch tomorrow night will be how the other songs around them are performing. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:

Example:

Make Me gains 15,000 downloads after the VMA but only increases slightly because Closer gains 13,000 downloads after the VMA. The thing to watch tomorrow night will be how the other songs around them are performing. 

Yea but if it will be #3 whole week and top 30 on spotify we'll def be in top 10 on hot100 :receipts1:

3 minutes ago, Code Geass said:

Just curious.... The single Gaga is performing. Will it hit itunes during the show ?

Gaga's not releasing this month and she won't perform at VMA's :keshawave:

40 minutes ago, Code Geass said:

I just checked the performers list and shes listed.

and i brought her up because aside from britney shes the only other performer i can tolorate tmrw 

She's not performing sis LOL 

32 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

It'd be great to get to #1 on Itunes, but BB Hot 100 is the important one and Itunes is only a part of that. 

Such a shame the MV is a flop. If we had the original, that'd be boosting Make Me on Hot 100 through millions of streams. The official MV is hated mostly and I refuse to watch it a second time. I do stream the MM audio a lot on YT tho. 

The original video would've had about 50m views by now! 

57 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

It'd be great to get to #1 on Itunes, but BB Hot 100 is the important one and Itunes is only a part of that. 

Such a shame the MV is a flop. If we had the original, that'd be boosting Make Me on Hot 100 through millions of streams. The official MV is hated mostly and I refuse to watch it a second time. I do stream the MM audio a lot on YT tho. 

You can stream it without watching it

Yup, every single or artist that performs those will gain sales. But I expect Britney to make a big impact. Her vma comeback is highly anticipated. Hope she slays, I'm more concentrated on this performance benefiting glory sales. I think the only way that'll happen is if they remove make me single from iTunes. And leaving it up to just getting it through the album, more likely people get the whole album. Or she performs make me to interlude into another glory track. 

Archived