Public clowning Glory 1st week sales

15Yearfan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Which blogs tbh? Because if they're Beyonce and Gaga fan sites then it's to be expected 

Tbh, those creatures are vile and never leave their basements :dontlike:

On BreatheHeavy they like ALWAYS know everything about Britney. For someone who's not a stan that's ****** creepy :dontlike:

2 minutes ago, GodneyJean said:

A.T.R.L. is also having a field day over this, mostly the Hive. I need to stop reading that site. :sickofu:

Our queen doesn't need ~visual album~ stunts and dropping an album without telling the gp, she just makes flawfree music :)
Thiefoncé is just a bust in the music industry and her fans are the most pressed ones :queenflopga:

Britney has been in the game since she was a kid and has recorded music for almost 20 years. She has 2 diamond albums, 5 #1's, has sold over 150 million records, and has a Las Vegas residency. She's the PRINCESS OF POP. When any of the artists these morons stan for accomplish all of that then they can say whatever they please. Until then, they should really shut the hell up.

Thank you. :truthtea:

5 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Britney has been in the game since she was a kid and has recorded music for almost 20 years. She has 2 diamond albums, 5 #1's, has sold over 150 million records, and has a Las Vegas residency. She's the PRINCESS OF POP. When any of the artists these morons stan for accomplish all of that then they can say whatever they please. Until then, they should really shut the hell up.

Thank you. :truthtea:

Exactly. When beyonka has a diamond album, they can say smt, but until then - probably never - they can take a ******* seat :arianabye:

6 minutes ago, Arya said:

Exactly. When beyonka has a diamond album, they can say smt, but until then - probably never - they can take a ******* seat :arianabye:

If it hasn't happened yet then it's never going to bc albums don't see near that much anymore. Well, besides Adele. But anyways, so glad Britney has two! WHEN WILL YOUR FAVS :saycheese:

2 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

If it hasn't happened yet then it's never going to bc albums don't see near that much anymore. Well, besides Adele. But anyways, so glad Britney has two! WHEN WILL YOUR FAVS :saycheese:

Exactly. Her fans are the worst. ******* pressed and low life Kunts.

I'm waiting for the day her songs will flop harder than 4 singles :tbh:

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

Exactly. Her fans are the worst. ******* pressed and low life Kunts.

I'm waiting for the day her songs will flop harder than 4 singles :tbh:

I'm waiting for any pop artist, ANY to have iconic videos anywhere close to Baby, Ooos, Slave, or Toxic. You can't take any other fan bases when you KNOW Britney is and has always been the best. After MJ, Janet, and Madonna, Britney has always been fourth and yes, she ranks with them. Beyonce has done nothing iconic that I can think of. SORRY NOT SORRY :dorkney:

Archived