Public clowning Glory 1st week sales

15Yearfan

7 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I'm waiting for any pop artist, ANY to have iconic videos anywhere close to Baby, Ooos, Slave, or Toxic. You can't take any other fan bases when you KNOW Britney is and has always been the best. After MJ, Janet, and Madonna, Britney has always been fourth and yes, she ranks with them. Beyonce has done nothing iconic that I can think of. SORRY NOT SORRY :dorkney:

Unfortunately the argument is always "What Have You Done Lately"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I'm waiting for any pop artist, ANY to have iconic videos anywhere close to Baby, Ooos, Slave, or Toxic. You can't take any other fan bases when you KNOW Britney is and has always been the best. After MJ, Janet, and Madonna, Britney has always been fourth and yes, she ranks with them. Beyonce has done nothing iconic that I can think of. SORRY NOT SORRY :dorkney:

Sorry but I think Britney even has more iconic moments than Janet. She has a lot in her private life, videos, performances, awards, red carpets, etc etc. Her influence among new artists was and continues being brutal. The most iconic thing about beyonka was single ladies and her fake baby bump at vmas. 

Honestly I think even Gaga has more iconic moments than her. 

And don't let me even start talking about rihanna winning the vanguard award tmw :tiffeyeroll:

I've been streaming it non stop all day.  It's been on a loop even when I haven't been home.  But doesn't it have to be streamed 5 times to count as a sale?  So I can realistically only add another 24 or so sales a day since the album is pretty much an hour.  I hope everyone is doing this!

idk maybe idk how they do the streaming stuff.

17 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I've been streaming it non stop all day.  It's been on a loop even when I haven't been home.  But doesn't it have to be streamed 5 times to count as a sale?  So I can realistically only add another 24 or so sales a day since the album is pretty much an hour.  I hope everyone is doing this!

idk maybe idk how they do the streaming stuff.

Same here

Im not keeping up or updating myself with what's going on. Are predictions low or something??? I just saw the album dipped to number 3 on iTunes.... Whereas make me video went to #2. Hmmm

i hope them fans who bitched about the video better be streaming and spending their birthday and weekly allowances on the album gifting them out. 

Sales and chatting doesn't matter in the long run, music remains forever. But glory deserves all the success. Britney worked hard! 

1 minute ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Fxxk dem & let's stream the **** outta dis album...

tumblr_inline_obi0paBBYE1qap22e_500.gif

Gorgeous 

4 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

Im not keeping up or updating myself with what's going on. Are predictions low or something??? I just saw the album dipped to number 3 on iTunes.... Whereas make me video went to #2. Hmmm

i hope them fans who bitched about the video better be streaming and spending their birthday and weekly allowances on the album gifting them out. 

Sales and chatting doesn't matter in the long run, music remains forever. But glory deserves all the success. Britney worked hard! 

Britney is running the top of the Itunes Chart USA just not #1

Archived