She is ***!N everywhere

larac

I just can't believe this, from the days we just waited for a candid once a week,

to the GLORYous days where every move she makes, every appearance, is covered by every media form possible.

I see her on social media, celebs praising her as well.

Criminal just started on radio while i'm writing this...

Thank you godney for slaying our lives :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, larac said:

I just can't believe this, from the days we just waited for a candid once a week,

to the GLORYous days where every move she makes, every appearance, is covered by every media form possible.

I see her on social media, celebs praising her as well.

Criminal just started on radio while i'm writing this...

Thank you godney for slaying our lives :)

That's incredible!!! hey can u post some xamples as well please (about the celebs) I wanna see the slayage too :)

5 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

That's incredible!!! hey can u post some xamples as well please (about the celebs) I wanna see the slayage too :)

I'm on a terrible computer at work, it's hard to post pic with this one...

But look at Kim K, Lil Wayne and Kris Jenner's  FB :)

She's been all over the radio stations in Kansas City, that hasn't happened for since Circus. Yeah they played songs from FF and WB for a split second, but the promo is real. They're having all kinds of Britney contests, to go see her in vegas, to win her new album . . .etc. . . .  The promo is real this time around, the most real it's been since ITZ. 

Archived