Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, reVolution said:

Me too! And when we finally all listen to it I want to speak with people who is as exited for the first time listening

To me, there is nothing like opening up and smelling that new CD, popping her in and pressing play, and listening to a new album start to finish :thirsty:

It's been obvious all along this era is incredible from day 1.  Why?  Because this is genuinely the happiest I've seen Britney about the music and performing since ITZ.  Waiting a few more days is easy.  But then, I'm from the generation before everything went digital.  I know what it's like to be buying a physical copy on release day.  I GET why people don't wait and honestly have no judgement on anyone for their choice to listen or not.  It's just for me personally, I don't feel good about downloading the album right now, when Britney wants it in my ears on the 26th.  Plus, you really can appreciate things more when you have to work or wait for them lol.

I DESPISE CLUMSY AND PRIVATE SHOW SO I HAD LOW EXPECTATIONS... BUT...

SHE LITERALLY ****** MY ******* BAREBACK THIS ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE LIKE BLACKOUT AND IN THE ZONE (EXCEPT FOR CLUMSY AND PS)

You guys will love the ALBUM, it's fire! 

Slumber Party is so fresh and different from Britney's work, so tropical

Liar is a mashup of "Britney" the album song meets Unbroken

What You Need is her Outta My Hands (Loco)

Courpure Electrique is really dark and experimental 

Man On The Moon is a cute song!

Hard To Forget Ya -> THE INSTRUMENTAL >>>

Love Me Down is the best song ever. 

I can't stop listening to this glorious masterpiece. I haven't been this excited and simply in awe since In The Zone came out. 

I love that everytime I listen to it I get and feel different emotions each time. This album is truly meant to take you places beyond what the lyrics might say. The sound and melody of each individual song and the album as a whole make Glory a masterpiece. Her vocals are not only on point but you can feel the passion in her voice.

I don't have enough words to describe this album other than I absolutely love it and I am actually so proud to be a Britney fan. The world might hate her and mock her, but NO ONE makes me "feel the music" like she does. 

2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

You guys will love the ALBUM, it's fire! 

Slumber Party is so fresh and different from Britney's work, so tropical

Liar is a mashup of "Britney" the album song meets Unbroken

What You Need is her Outta My Hands (Loco)

Courpure Electrique is really dark and experimental 

Man On The Moon is a cute song!

Hard To Forget Ya -> THE INSTRUMENTAL >>>

Love Me Down is the best song ever. 

Now I'm even more hyped :gobaby:

I gotta stay strong and wait it out :kidcries:

Archived