Team Britney Told Me...

makemefirstversion

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Trentals said:

Anyone who thinks Man on the Moon won't be a single is delusional. 

MOTM should have its own show and career tbh :orly:

but the 2nd single should be a fast one DYWCO, Clumsy, Liar, If Im Dancing. Clumsy though sounds a bit unfinished but no hate. :bigkiss:

1 hour ago, Rachel Green said:

There was a contract that said Radar had to be a single and it wasn't one when Blackout hence its re-release on Circus and of course not on the standard edition because we all would be still having meltdowns :orangu: 

LMAO I remember when FF came out this girl did a "Britney fan" impersonation video on youtube, and when she saw the tracklisting she was like "What?!, No Radar?!"

I have nothing but love for Radar, just wish the video had a much better treatment. 

In other news.. Like Team Britney just rang my mobile like, erm and oh my god instead of a second single from this album we are getting a rerelease of Perfume because like it was such a hit like yeah the first time!

:dontlike:

bore off with your Team Britney just told me... Who even are you? 

23 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I have nothing but love for Radar, just wish the video had a much better treatment. 

In other news.. Like Team Britney just rang my mobile like, erm and oh my god instead of a second single from this album we are getting a rerelease of Perfume because like it was such a hit like yeah the first time!

:dontlike:

bore off with your Team Britney just told me... Who even are you? 

i am just kidding, of course 

but this songs need to be singles, i hope.

Archived