Do you think Britney feels the pressure for the VMA performance ?

bboy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideal - She desperately wants to bury 2007ney for good and show the world she's back in business. She's rehearsing hard and using a vocal coach so that she can sing the Make Me verses live. There will be a dance break too and weaves will be snatched. Everyone will be talking about her VMA performance for years/decades to come. 

Reality - She doesn't care. She's only doing it because 1 performance at the VMAs means she gets 2 nights off from Vegas (hours and hours of performances.) She'll lip sync the whole thing. She'll use the terrible POM choreo. Everyone will bash her. Glory era will be ended just like the iconic desert performance ended Bethany Jane. 

Please rehearse Britney :gobaby:

12 hours ago, bboy said:

Or she's confident ?

Or she doesn't care and come just to have fun ?

I'm sure she is feeling pressure and nervous but excited at the same time!

I hear all artists say that they are always nervous every time they perform & if you're not somethings wrong with U.

Mariah Carey says she still gets nervous 26 years after Vision Of Love... Mary J Blige said she used to hate to perform because she would be so nervous and would try and rush through the song to get it over with LOL 

Britney used to get really nervous even in during her prime... I was watching ITZ & out all night and U see before the performances she'd get really nervous and really quiet LOL 

I'm sure she's going to slay ... This era has been on point starting with the BBMAs! 

Archived