I don't agree that glory is better than Blackout & in the zone

Jackk

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Silhouette said:

I agree on the fact that Glory's sound is similar to what's popular in pop music today, but I'd still say that it's pretty original and fresh because it's like Britney's classic sound adapted to the current pop landmark, if you know what I mean :myjam:

I completely agree! It's also not a bad thing if she followed the growing trend at the moment either! She delivered us amazing bops and amazing vocals. Tbh it's the best album released in the last 5 years and I'm not being biased!

I don't want to sound negative, but Blackout it's kinda overrated to me.
Radar, Hot as ice, Toy soldier, Get naked... I can't really stand any of those songs...

So yes, to me Glory it is indeed better than Blackout, maybe not better than In the zone, but I need to give it a little more spins.
Sure it has some filler songs, but overall is probably one of her most consistent album ever.

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

You must be joking. Change your mind, Coupure Electrique, and Slumber Party of three perfect examples of this album being innovative and different! She's experimented with various fields and styles in this album and this may be her most diverse album yet. What the hell. 

P.S. You already stated your opinion in the other thread making another post about it is redundant.  

Considering coupure electrique translates to blackout.. it's pretty obvious where the sound was inspired from which does not equate to being innovative. Do you listen to any other music than brit btw? Because I could literally show you a few albums right now that have similar vibes. 

Justin timberlakes "suit and tie" is an example of glorys sound and that song was released years ago. 

Glory is amazing but not innovative sweety. Take a seat.

1 minute ago, Jackk said:

Considering coupure electrique translate to blackout.. it's pretty obvious where the sound was inspired from which does not equate to being innovative. Do you listen to any other music than brit btw? Because I couldila literally show you a few albums right now that have similar vibes. 

Justin timberlakes "suit and tie" is an example of glorys sound and that song was released years ago. 

Glory is amazing but not innovative sweety. Take a seat.

What in Glory reminds you of Suit and Tie? 

8 minutes ago, Jackk said:

It's most defiantly one of her best albums and is so much better than circus and britney jean. Femme fatale/glory are on par with each other tbh! I ******* love femme fatale even though it's a generic mess but every song is catchy and it's the best work out album.

Glory is gonna be the best album to have *** to ;)

Agree! I still like ITZ and BO better but that's prob nostalgia helping. But glory is a *** train but tbh I like it better than FF bc it is more Britney. LOVE ff but glory ekes it out a little 

Archived