I don't agree that glory is better than Blackout & in the zone

Jackk

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People like to exaggerate don't take it seriously I remember how everyone said BJ is her best album and after 2 months they hated it,  now Glory is better than BJ but they barely heard the album once and decided already..... Blackout for me is the best there will never be a better album in Britney's discography..... 

5 minutes ago, Avnit said:

People like to exaggerate don't take it seriously I remember how everyone said BJ is her best album and after 2 months they hated it,  now Glory is better than BJ but they barely heard the album once and decided already..... Blackout for me is the best there will never be a better album in Britney's discography..... 

Hun, people were lying to themselves that BJ was good, GLORY is legit. :truthtea:

We all seem to have different opinions, but we can agree GLORY is up at the top. HOLY TRINTY! :crying2:

7 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

Hun, people were lying to themselves that BJ was good, GLORY is legit. :truthtea:

We all seem to have different opinions, but we can agree GLORY is up at the top. HOLY TRINTY! :crying2:

I don't know what are your standards, everyone has their own taste of course and glory has some amazing tracks ,but for me blackout, circus and FF are still the Best by Britney,  I can say as a whole glory is a good album but I liked only 6 tracks out of 17 .... On blackout and circus or ff I loved every track.....

Okay after listening to Glory I believe it's BY FAR her best album. It's the first album where she sounds completely mature. Blackout is amazing but it's mostly dance tracks and you don't necessarily feel her personality. In Glory I believe every word she sings and it's the first album I've completely fallen in love with from first listen. I literally teared up (I know, I'm extra) when listening to it cause I didn't know Britney could produce music like this again. I don't it as a competition at all. GLORY ALL THE WAY BABY. 

2 hours ago, Avnit said:

I've listened probably six times through now and it keeps getting better for me. So "barely heard the album once" isn't a fair assumption.

The only thing missing in this album is a Gimme More or a Toxic, none of the songs are memorable like these two. Buuuuuuuut Glory is very new and fresh with a lot a new influences so it's definitely a real return in the game. 

I can't believe musically she's back at the same level than Rihanna and Beyoncé, it's like a dream ! :hype:

Now she has to come back visually  :whitneyshade:

Archived