I don't agree that glory is better than Blackout & in the zone

Jackk

9 hours ago, Streets said:

Why can't you all take a piece of work for what it is :juggingu:

These are VERY different bodies of work, just as Blackout and ITZ are very distinct and can't be compared.

this

Glory is amazing,but Blackout is like the Bible,a legendary album, it's Al Pacino in her discography and ITZ is Lucky Luciano :mjpopcorn: they are untouchable and have absolute authority :bpo: therefore it is difficult to compare Glory (which is officially released only in Mexico for now) and Blackout and ITZ.

BUT Glory, Blackout and ITZ - a holy trinity, the ray of light which we needed :makesomenoise: :sobbing: we don't need to argue which masterpiece is better, because each one is a masterpiece :BBMAney:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, nels64 said:

I think all three are on par...

I mean currently I think Glory is the "best" but that's just because it's current. Relative to how good ITZ and BO were in their time I don't know if it is better.

I think they're all equal. The holy trinity was finally completed I think.

But we'll see in a couple weeks once hype has cooled down. 

This.

20 minutes ago, Slurper said:

Blackout and Femme Fatale are better than Glory for me. I love it but it's a different Britney. Can't compare tbh. That's because I love Britney's classic pop.

I absolutely agree with you!:pumped: 

And btw, I dont understand the hate on FF album nowadays tbh :madonna::beynah::tiffeyeroll:
It is an amazing album with an incredible production and full of powerfull hits like HIAM, TTWE, IWG, Up and Down or Gasoline and unique GEMS like Inside Out, How I Roll, TTYH, SIWAK, or Scary:mj:

Glory is AMAZING TOO, but my personal Triforce is ITZ, Blackout and FF :mhm:

9 hours ago, JoeBitch! said:

I think it's all down to opinions as we all have different tastes. I personally don't like ITZ all that much, I think it's all a bit samey.

My fave is Blackout but atm i'm starting to believe Glory will overtake it for me as you can tell she worked so hard on it and put major effort in whereas even though Blackout is amazing, she basically just recorded her vocals and the producers went to work to make it amazing. Glory seems to have had 100 times more effort on her part.

:mhm:

I don't think Glory should/does outshine Blackout (or ITZ), but stands beside the masterpieces as one of her best.

(Though I will readily admit I'm a sucker for calling it a certified member of the Holy Trinity.)

7 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

I absolutely agree with you!:pumped: 

And btw, I dont understand the hate on FF album nowadays tbh :madonna::beynah::tiffeyeroll:
It is an amazing album with an incredible production and full of powerfull hits like HIAM, TTWE, IWG, Up and Down or Gasoline and unique GEMS like Inside Out, How I Roll, TTYH, SIWAK, or Scary:mj:

Glory is AMAZING TOO, but my personal Triforce is ITZ, Blackout and FF :mhm:

*OHHHHHHHHHH*

Finally someone agree with me TBH! :hype:

FF is the P-E-R-F-E-C-T pop album, every track is a flawless combination of the most perfect beats with Britney having fun :makesomenoise:

Most people don't like it because of *autotune* (like, she always use it, why blame now?), the era being a *mess* (I LOVE THAT ERA! last time of the *old britney*) or Britney *lack of participation* (*****, she wrote for it - SCARY; She did her best with everything, promo; tour!) ETC, I just don't agree with these things! :sobbing:

Why don't enjoy all the 8 albums :jumpney::britwtf:

keep on dancing til the world ends ♪:kisses2all:

Blackout set the trend for pop music in the last ten years. Its influence can still be felt.

Circus was a mixture of old-school Britney and Blackout Britney.

Femme Fatale is Britney's answer to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry's dominance on the radio. She held her own, and pretty much asserted her position as a viable and relevant artist. Even LG and KP fans would have to admit that Britney's return had a lot of impact. 

Britney Jean, on the whole, was forgettable, but Work ***** isn't. They were simply banking on the success of Scream and Shout (will.i.am) but will.i.am basically controlled the whole album so it was basic. And it shows in the way Britney 'promoted' it how she 'liked' the album. it's obvious she put more attention on Vegas, and didn't make much time to fully perform and promote songs from the album.

Now, Glory... we see Britney's passion for promoting and performing again. I am under the impression that they are also thinking of Britney's career post-Vegas, so they made some adjustments to her contract - probably, or they are really thinking of extending so they need a big hit now that can attract new crowds or at least, generate more interest in the Vegas residency.

Glory is her return to form, but at the same time, attempts to make her a more 'current' artist rather than a thing of the past, which is what people associate with artists who are in Vegas. I'm pretty sure JLo is already gunning to replace Britney if and when the latter decides to leave, plus there are other artists exploring the option. For me it largely succeeds as an album because it departs from the heavy-hitting dance tracks in a way that the album is much more relaxed. 

Each album has a different context. Blackout was during her darkest days, Glory is now her resurrection. We supported her during her darkest moments, so let's also celebrate her resurgence. Let's hope for the best.

4 minutes ago, Slurper said:

*OHHHHHHHHHH*

Finally someone agree with me TBH! :hype:

FF is the P-E-R-F-E-C-T pop album, every track is a flawless combination of the most perfect beats with Britney having fun :makesomenoise:

Most people don't like it because of *autotune* (like, she always use it, why blame now?), the era being a *mess* (I LOVE THAT ERA! last time of the *old britney*) or Britney *lack of participation* (*****, she wrote for it - SCARY; She did her best with everything, promo; tour!) ETC, I just don't agree with these things! :sobbing:

Why don't enjoy all the 8 albums :jumpney::britwtf:

keep on dancing til the world ends ♪:kisses2all:

8 albums... :uknowit:  

Nobody gives a **** about Brenda Juana tbh. Fact. Period.:gimmemoar:

I am listennig to FF album just right now darling, I just ADORE all the instrumentals from it. I don't care about the autotune ****...:tiffeyeroll:

1 minute ago, davelivesfree said:

8 albums... :uknowit:  

Nobody gives a **** about Brenda Juana tbh. Fact. Period.:gimmemoar:

I am listennig to FF album just right now darling, I just ADORE all the instrumentals from it. I don't care about the autotune ****...:tiffeyeroll:

Lol  :bwink:

Berenice Juana - THE EP (featuring 2 tracks to promote Vegas) :truthtea:

Me too honey, I CAN'T EVEN NOTICE IT :whitneyshade:

COME CLOSER DONT BE SHY (OH OH) :myjam:

Archived