WHAT SONG DOES HARD TO FORGET YA SOUND LIKE

I really just read through a 5 year old thread and gave a 5 year old post a ❤️…. 😭😭😭 but I always heard something too, idk why I keep wanting to go to Kelly Clarkson… but I can’t figure it out and it was nothing listed here. 😂 everyone was/is all over the place with these suggestions though and I love it. 

1 hour ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

I really just read through a 5 year old thread and gave a 5 year old post a ❤️…. 😭😭😭 but I always heard something too, idk why I keep wanting to go to Kelly Clarkson… but I can’t figure it out and it was nothing listed here. 😂 everyone was/is all over the place with these suggestions though and I love it. 

I actually know what it is 

it’s this lol!! 

The chorus 

• Haha 1

You guys it might be this...

WELL at least for me....

I remember that "Hard To Forget ya " immediately reminded me of JT's "Can't Stop the Feeling"

I don't hear it so much anymore since "HTFY" is a FAR SUPERIOR song  and but something about the chord progression and atmosphere of the song is similar to JT's which isn't unlikely that she was influenced by it since she seems to be his biggest fan still. And she probably loved the Trolls movie :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: