WHAT SONG DOES HARD TO FORGET YA SOUND LIKE

On August 21, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

her voice its like a mix of " britney" and early MJ :myjam:

Preach it! Preach! Exactly my thoughts about early MJ. It's easy to picture her strutting down an avenue with her girlfriends and the guy is just at the forefront of her thoughts. I can picture music videos for almost all of the songs from Glory. Really do love hard to forget ya. Such a throwback to the 90s with a twist of sassiness and a splash of today. Just so perfect. We now have our anthems for the next few years to come. Bless Brits heart for this gift she bestowed upon us. Every single song makes you want to dance or groove. We were not worthy!! Lol. 

Preach it! Preach! Exactly my thoughts about early MJ. It's easy to picture her strutting down an avenue with her girlfriends and the guy is just at the forefront of her thoughts. I can picture music videos for almost all of the songs from Glory. Really do love hard to forget ya. Such a throwback to the 90s with a twist of sassiness and a splash of today. Just so perfect. We now have our anthems for the next few years to come. Bless Brits heart for this gift she bestowed upon us. Every single song makes you want to dance or groove. We were not worthy!! Lol. 

:mcry: