WHAT SONG DOES HARD TO FORGET YA SOUND LIKE

I'm bumping this because we didn't solve it.

A lot of the songs posted have similarities, but there's a pop song from the 80s/90s that the melody for the pre-chorus copies, and it's driving me ******* crazy that I can't figure it out. It's this part:

"Since I tasted you / I got a craving / Shaking in the heat of the night / Oh yeah baby, you got me misbehaving / And I don't even know what is right"

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2016 at 7:28 PM, Mr. Know It All said:

I'm bumping this because we didn't solve it.

A lot of the songs posted have similarities, but there's a pop song from the 80s/90s that the melody for the pre-chorus copies, and it's driving me ******* crazy that I can't figure it out. It's this part:

"Since I tasted you / I got a craving / Shaking in the heat of the night / Oh yeah baby, you got me misbehaving / And I don't even know what is right"

THIS. I 100% agree. It's like some of these but it isn't "the one". We have to keep searching. I've felt the same way since the moment I first heard HTFY.

• Love 2
  • 4 years later...
On 11/23/2016 at 6:11 AM, LoverPERFECT said:

THIS. I 100% agree. It's like some of these but it isn't "the one". We have to keep searching. I've felt the same way since the moment I first heard HTFY.

Hey does anyone know the melody in the part B in the song ? Or still it unknown 

• 8 months later...