What was your reaction when you first hit play on Gimme Moar and heard "It's Britney *****" for the first time??

GimmeMario

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had just got picked up by my friend's sister who was taking me to my friend's birthday party, and she plugged in her mp3 player and everyone in the car told her to play Brits new song, I hadn't heard it yet.. I was floored.. at first I didn't like it cuz it wasn't the Britney I was used to, but by the end of the song my inner **** was on fire and I couldn't wait til the album came out so I could get my hands on it.

I was in highschool.After the school I came home and saw the gimme more video for the first time in Mtv(back in day I didnt hear song before the video  cuz didnt even know she is gonna release a new single ) when she said it's britney ***** my inner ******** woke up and after that my life changed forever.I think gimme more is her best lead song.

1 minute ago, DogusSeanEser said:

I was in highschool.After the school I came home and saw the gimme more video for the first time in Mtv(back in day I didnt hear song before the video  cuz didnt even know she is gonna release a new single ) when she said it's britney ***** my inner ******** woke up and after that my life changed forever.I think gimme more is her best lead song.

Katılıyorum. :likethat:

My Fav Song ever, ever, ever. every genre, every artist, every galaxy, every parallel universe. it's sad really, nothing will ever be as big as that song, nothing will excite me like that anymore, no matter how big the **** is, how willing the hole awaits, unless of course i'm listenning to Gimme More at the same time ;)

1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

I went crazy... Not to mention everytime the video came on VH1 and The Voice etc, that cheers- with the glasses and her in the blonde wig... Omg!  Still one of my all time fav track and videos, and I turn into a ******** when the song comes on in the club. LOVES ITTTTTT

i liked the video but i was melting down because all the leaks weren't in it. just like Make Me... does it mean we are about to experiencie a new revolution?

I didn't really care for Gimme More at the time. I heard that Britney released a song called Gimme More, but I didn't hear the song until I heard it blasting in someones car in the driveway at my high school. I heard her say It's Britney ***** and I was slayed. I was like is this the new Britney song? I'm really feeling this. :bop:  I thought it was a nice jam back then. POM and BTI had me shook though. I still like BTI, but I like GM more than POM now.

I remember being part of a different forum called StarzAreBlind or some ish like that and they linked 
Gimme More to Breatheheavy.com 

I was blessed with a great song and a great site (at the time)! (TY Jordan) :cooltshirt:

Oh yeah and my first impression OMFG!!!!!!!  And couldn't stop singing the chorus! 

Archived