What was your reaction when you first hit play on Gimme Moar and heard "It's Britney *****" for the first time??

GimmeMario

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the leak, as soon as Britney said "It's Britney, *****" I was in disbelief of what I heard, when the beat came on I was like, "This can't be it, omg freaking out right now" and when her vocals kicked in, I recognized her voice and started jumping and screaming in ecstacy. I think I must have been pretty loud because my mom came in the room, almost running, wondering what was wrong. I told her "It's the new Britney song!!!!" At this point, I had already had tears of joy in my eyes. I'll never forget that moment. :crying1:

i was like :ahhh::myjam::yay::TOMH:

I remember "Cold As Fire" had leaked first and then Gimme More shortly after (If I'm not mistaken) like I was so excited we were getting new music. It was a exciting time because I didn't think e were gonna get music for a long time. It was such a short time since her breakdown had started but I was excited

Ugh i still exactly remember where i was and what time it was and the moment i heard the first line i was like why is she calling herself "Britney *****" lool

I was 18 and freshly graduated from highschool and was with my cousin in the car who i was schooling about Britney and when the first chorus hit i instantly fell in love with the song and so was my cousin!

Aaaahhhh the good 'ol memories

i was like omg, she said *****. at first i was like...this better not hurt her! i was in love, but was like will this hurt her . i thought it was ground breaking.

and songs these days say ***** up the wazoo. no one even bats an eye. 

ahhh the myspace days where literally everyone changed their names to "It's ________ *****!"

Archived