What was your reaction when you first hit play on Gimme Moar and heard "It's Britney *****" for the first time??

GimmeMario

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought: why is calling herself like that? :britlol: with all bad press on her it wasn´t so helpful but the robotney effect was so great and so ad hoc to the album theme that I instantly loved it, then, it became a Britney-slang. Such an iconic opening, when will your faves? :bsass:

and "the legendary Miss Britney Spears" line was like: :gobaby: :overwhelm:

• Super Mods

I was 12 or 13 then, hadn't ever heard Britney's music, and was automatically shook when I heard it. I became a stan hearing those three words. :gobaby:

That song became my anthem and when no one was home, I would turn into a hoe and dance/put on my own runway show with Gimme More. :queenflopga: Slayme God brought out the gay in me to lbr :brit2016:

One of my most ever listened to songs ever tbh :tiffanynod:

I was 13 at the time and didn't speak any language but spanish, I had no idea of what the song was even about but I remembered I loved Blackout so much it made me a stan, Toy Soldier and Hot as Ice where some of my jams back in the day. I don't remember much about the first time I watched the Gimme More video, I only remember that I thought it was very dark and mysterious

Archived