Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant get over how ******* good this is.... im amazed that some of you dont feel these songs exept MM?:disbelief: and that they sound unfinished or smth... there is no hope for humanity i swear to god.... have you lost your ears or mind? im sorry i just dont get it :madonna: its exactly what i want and everything about it is perfect!!!!!! :plzney:

This is the first time Brit seems geuninely excited about music and it shows! The tracks show this and I love them, Clumsy was the only one that I originally thought was a filler track but it grew on me. She's finally doing music that is classic but modern Britney and y'all want her to go back to shitty edm??! But idg u guys complained when she did that on BJ??! And plz remember they release the least single worthy tracks first to hype the album all artists do that they arent gonna release the best first so that when you listen to the album you'll be disappointed.

Side note: her vocals on DYWTCO remind me of Look Who's Talking Now :o 

Archived