NEXT: An iconic Rolling Stone cover

Sabano

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Nickey said:

What about a less iconic, but more hip and cool Lucky cover?

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-LUCKY-570.jpg?12

which "fun, flirty new single" was this? :chershade: 

i thought IWG but its December 2012 so what, Criminal? :madonna:

EDIT: nevermind i read it wrong i thought it was single but it's style, my bad :madonna:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Basquiat said:

It would be a waste. No one reads RS anymore. Save the cover for Vanity Fair.

Yeah but RS is a part of her career. I would be cool with Vanity Fair too but it would be great if she did RS again, its long over due.

I'm tired of Rolling Stone. Let's move on. Vanity Fair would be nice. But I would love something like a cover story in T. Or GQ. Not these publications that allow her team to dictate the terms of the article. I've been stanning for nearly 20 years. I want something more insightful and critical that can shed a bit more light on what's actually going on in her head right now.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, shap_half said:

I'm tired of Rolling Stone. Let's move on. Vanity Fair would be nice. But I would love something like a cover story in T. Or GQ. Not these publications that allow her team to dictate the terms of the article. I've been stanning for nearly 20 years. I want something more insightful and critical that can shed a bit more light on what's actually going on in her head right now.

Every celebrity's team do that. Questions are always pre screened. Britney is very shy and introverted so she gets nervous and doesnt say much, thats why she sticks to the script or answers in short responses. She might have a lot to saybut just can't communicate it out properly or it might turn into a ramble and the reporter will find it hard to condense it. 

I understand now that her team is only looking out for her and to try to put her in a good light as possible.

30 minutes ago, shap_half said:

Britney determines the terms of any article on her.

Nothing goes through without her approval hun

Archived