NEXT: An iconic Rolling Stone cover

Sabano

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Every celebrity's team do that. Questions are always pre screened. Britney is very shy and introverted so she gets nervous and doesnt say much, thats why she sticks to the script or answers in short responses. She might have a lot to saybut just can't communicate it out properly or it might turn into a ramble and the reporter will find it hard to condense it. 

I understand now that her team is only looking out for her and to try to put her in a good light as possible.

I have an OK sense of who Britney is.  don't know who this mentally incapacitated person you're painting could be.

I understand how celebrity interviews go, but understand that if a magazine like VF were to express interest in doing a piece on Brit that they will not follow a script. They may give her team an idea of what the story will be, but that's it.

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I'd rather she cover W again and give us another super edgy high fashion spread 

Same.  I worship her Rolling Stone covers like every good Britney fan does, but we already have several of them  I want to see Britney do another edgy, unexpected editorial.  W would be perfect.  :mhm:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, shap_half said:

I have an OK sense of who Britney is.  don't know who this mentally incapacitated person you're painting could be.

I understand how celebrity interviews go, but understand that if a magazine like VF were to express interest in doing a piece on Brit that they will not follow a script. They may give her team an idea of what the story will be, but that's it.

Well obviously you don't know who Britney is either if you don't know that she is a shy and awkward. Look at her old interviews and even though she tries to hide it, it definitely shows. No where did I imply she is ********. She has always been a shy person which is why even in the early days she responds with "cool" all the time. Its pretty common among celebrities which is why they have publicist and agents to speak on their behalf or coach them.

Also, I'm sure VF will go with what her and her team wants and if they dont then she would not do it. Celebrities use magazines to promote something and magazines need celebrities to sell their issues so celebrities do have a say in what the content will be about. VF might have ideas ora direction but it can be rejected. 

Archived