Why does Clumsy reminds of a church song?

CharlieBlue8

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

because is the new hymn of Godney's church :bop: we're gonna sing it at the beginning of the Mass

Praise the good sis Britney:myjam:

Study the Old Testament (In The Zone)

Study the New Testament (Blackout)

The Second Coming (Glory)

Eat the Body and drink the Blood of Bread and Wine (Pepsi and Cheetos):likethat:

Slay Godney:myjam:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We need to write the passages of her life using references to her lyrics.

Mona Lisa needs to be sung at the middle of the ritual. 

Yes, yes. Especially the gregorian chant, and the whole breakdown.

We also need to have an Aretha Franklin body poster on the stage too, especially during Christmas. And we go out and rap on people's doors (or sing My Only Wish).

Cheetos, Fanta, Frappucinos, and Coke always must be served.

Crawfish fest on holidays.

6 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Wait :gtfo: , I thought it was "But Don't Call It A Thing", someone pls get the Official Lyrics pls for me :wontcry: I just don't want say the wrong **** when I'm at a party

"Igniting the heat of the woman"

fe1ffc00-fa3d-0131-c0ca-0eb233c768fb.gif

will never be unheard :overwhelm:

I also hear in Private Show:

"twerk it, werk it, boy watch me werk it"

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

"Igniting the heat of the woman"

fe1ffc00-fa3d-0131-c0ca-0eb233c768fb.gif

will never be unheard :overwhelm:

I also hear in Private Show:

"twerk it, werk it, boy watch me werk it"

Its werk it werk it Boy watch me werk it:myjam:

16 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Wait :gtfo: , I thought it was "But Don't Call It A Thing", someone pls get the Official Lyrics pls for me :wontcry: I just don't want say the wrong **** when I'm at a party

Call it a day:bey:

Just now, brintyjoan said:

Its werk it werk it Boy watch me twerk it

what I know is that it is:

werk it, werk it, boy watch me werk it
slide down my pole, watch me spin it and twerk it

but I always hear 'twerk it' in the first 'werk it', but only the first time she sings it, when she starts again I do hear 'werk it, werk it'

doesn't make any sense, does it?

off topic, I think the Make Me... remixes are kinda weird, because the chorus doesn't sound good being sped up, but the G-Eazy rap in the Marc Stout and Tony Arzadon remix is the best :bop: it gives me life specifically the part where he says "but we could tell that there's changes coming". It fits so good the beat. :makeitrain: I needed to share it with someone lol

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Very Southern too, a little too produced, I wish the music wasn't that produced, if they used more real instruments the song would have been far better, even the way it is it's a good song. Britney slays in it but it is some parts of the music production that I do not like. 

I agree. It's probably why I don't like as much as MM and PS. I'm thinking its to please the fans that want dance music. I hear some natural sounds but its overpowered by the electronic sounds and it should be the opposite to me. 

15 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Very Southern too, a little too produced, I wish the music wasn't that produced, if they used more real instruments the song would have been far better, even the way it is it's a good song. Britney slays in it but it is some parts of the music production that I do not like. 

totally agree with you, that's why ı don't like clumsy that much.

Archived