IMAGINE BRITNEY COMING VMA WITH BLACK HAIR

LanaBrit

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

I think she looked a damn mess for the BBMAs, I wanna see her switch it up and show us something new and **** tbh. I'm tired of her going on stage wearing nothing, when we all know her best looks involve full costumes and trousers (her ABC special Toxic performance outfit is my favourite of all time)

Just leave. You are a huge mess. Go and stan for a gospel singer:xcuseme:

3 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

I think she looked a damn mess for the BBMAs, I wanna see her switch it up and show us something new and **** tbh. I'm tired of her going on stage wearing nothing, when we all know her best looks involve full costumes and trousers (her ABC special Toxic performance outfit is my favourite of all time)

:gtfo: 

6 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29446-1387214753-45

Archived