Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, derick said:

Britney ruined it by agreeing like ***** ain't that much humbleness in the world introduce her separately Britney irks me sometimes...sayin she looks up to ******* that attend her show...******* she opened doors for and then SHADING iconic hits, performances, etc like ***** shut up those are what got u where u are...her introducing beyonce was also insult to the hard work she put in to get that recognition...don't do for others what they won't do for u Britney :brityeah:

This.  Britney should have told the producers to go **** themselves, honestly.  That was supposed to be her moment, and instead it was all about Gaga and then Beyonce (mostly Beyonce).  My humble queen needs to not be so humble all the time. :mhm:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, austsilva said:

I know this is random buuuuut

When Britney takes the stage at the VMAs who do you think mtv will get reactions from? And whose reaction would you like to see? At the bbmas we saw zendaya, mila & Ashton , wiz, and a couple of others. One we didn't see but I happend to notice was the weeknd sitting his annoying *** down the whole time.  :xcuseme:Homeboy is always rude lookin at award shows. Personally I'd like to see Rihanna reaction, maybe Justin, and shady Perry when she realizes she'll never be able to perform like Britney :truthtea:

I feel like The Weekend is one of those artists that think very highly of himself, which is dumb. Anyway, I hope there are no reaction shots during the performance, but would like to see some at the end when everyone is standing for her. 

1 minute ago, LBoggie said:

I feel like The Weekend is one of those artists that think very highly of himself, which is dumb. Anyway, I hope there are no reaction shots during the performance, but would like to see some at the end when everyone is standing for her. 

That would be pretty cool but they almost always interupt with reactions. & he needs to not I like his music but he's been popular for like 5 seconds

1 minute ago, Dark Doggie said:

Rihanna is racist and a *****

I don't care that she worked with Britney. she laughed at her back at 2007 VMAS and so I know she doesn't have any respect for her

I don't know... I thought she said that its Britney Spears and she still looked hot but idk 

7 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

He got dragged on Twitter that night so karma got his snooty ***...claiming he won the most billboard awards in one night when it was usher...how embarrassing :hype:

I hope Justin is there and they show his face while she's humping on G-Eazy.  That should be pretty gif-worthy.  

6 minutes ago, austsilva said:

Yaaas beyonce better not throw any shade at my queen :cigney:

Beyonce likes Britney (or so she says- oprahwhatisthetruth.gif), so I'm sure she'll be bopping during Brit's performance. :myjam: And also thinking of all the ways she's gonna overshadow Britney during her own performance.

6 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

I don't care that she worked with Britney. she laughed at her back at 2007 VMAS and so I know she doesn't have any respect for her

She's said before that she was startled by the dancer on her table and was laughing at that, not Britney. :whitneyshade:

23 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Rihanna was actually one of the few artist that went on a praise spree that year for Britney and had b/o blasting at photoshoots after that performance...she defended her at a time it was cool to diss (something that ***** Katy didn't do) not to mention she defended her vocals on s&m idk I think Rihanna is just a real ***** that performance was hyped and tragic af...but I think she actually really likes Britney...most artist love her after actually meeting her but rih was a fan before meeting her

31 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

she wasn't laughing at HER she was laughing at the ******* ********* descending from the ceiling lmfao!

Guest Days with Destiny
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

That's based on your own thought we don't know the exact date of Gaga's new single. VMA's are still a few weeks away any pro can whip up a performance in a week for an award show.

it's actually not based on anyone's own "thought" other than Lady Gaga's. Her promo today literally said the single was coming in SEPTEMBER. Granted it's close enough, but I'm kind of thinking that she's going to hold out? 

2 minutes ago, Days with Destiny said:

it's actually not based on anyone's own "thought" other than Lady Gaga's. Her promo today literally said the single was coming in SEPTEMBER. Granted it's close enough, but I'm kind of thinking that she's going to hold out? 

Never know, MTV is known for surprises and many times people perform other songs, or join others on stage.

Guest Days with Destiny
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Never know, MTV is known for surprises and many times people perform other songs, or join others on stage.

That's true. I feel like it's more likely that they'd try to get her for a performance cameo with someone else, but I think it's more likely that she'll just be in the audience and on the red carpet giving interviews about the project. Guess we'll have to wait and see (and wait and see and wait and see...)

Archived