The GP Is Loving It!!!

Risebondagebarbiee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

So there's almost a full decade difference between me and your friends, and at least 15 years difference between me and your sister. That's a lot.

I'd much rather listen to MM than Clumsy...not that Clumsy is a bad song (it's not at all) but MM feels like the first "real" music I've heard out of Britney in a long time. But that's "real" to my 80's/90's ears. I'm sure it would be much different to younger people.

I am 25 and I didn't find Femme Fatale as enjoyable as the general public did tbh. In fact, the only song I continue to actively listne to (as in I go back and specifically play) is Inside Out. 

I am living for Make Me and Private Show.. I agree, MM feels like the first real music in a loooong time.

• Super Mods

Your sister and friends don't make up the general public, many people in my area like Make Me and I see straight dudes blasting that song. Either your friends are gay or young tweens that need bouncy dance music to bop to but Make Me is a song straight guys can jam to because its **** and chill. 

6 hours ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

My sister and some of my friends are not Britney fans at all but they all loved I Wanna Go whereas I hated it.

With the songs she has released off of glory so far, they hate Make Me but love love Clumsy. 

I find it so weird that there is this strong disconnect between what fans love vs what the GP who are not fans.

I've been hearing nothing but rave reviews about Clumsy from non fans. And then they say Make Me is boring. Why do you think that is? 

Clumsy is one of my fav tracks and the one my non-Britney fan friends have on repeat or play when we are out. It's addictive.

Make Me is by far better (even though I do love Clumsy too) and it actually has a chorus unlike Clumsy which is more of a dance track.

Make me on the other hand is actually very meaningful, ****, and the lyrics are very deep:tiffhair:

Btw this is coming from a 17 year old who most people would think would have a crappy taste in music nowadays but I'm very much the complete opposite of most people my age when it comes to what music I consider quality :smokney2:

Archived