About the Glory vinyl record...

Noahh

Sooo...

First of all, how cool that Britney is releasing a vinyl record for Glory. Vinyl records are such great things to collect and vinyl records are getting extremely popular again, so it's great that her team have finally jumped on this trend. :yay:

I was about to pre-order it, but then I wondered something. Is it the deluxe version or not? Because I would really love to have the deluxe version, but I haven't seen anything being mentioned about what version it actually is. Does anyone of you know?

Oh and who pre-ordered it or is planning to buy it? 

Really wished they'd release In The Zone and Blackout on vinyl as well. Would kill to have those. :crying1:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Can't imagine that lq cover on a vinyl case tbh

:sickofu:

It's great tho

Edit: what if vinyl gets a different one :howiroll:

Lol yeah I imagine the cover to be a pixelated mess in the vinyl version.

I still just secretly hope they'll change the cover altogether. :eheeek:

3 minutes ago, Noahh said:

Lol yeah I imagine the cover to be a pixelated mess in the vinyl version.

I still just secretly hope they'll change the cover altogether. :eheeek:

Yeah it looks too rushed for a quality album

Like come on team B :lessons:

a photoshoot for the cover and booklet would be nice

4 minutes ago, Bombastic Love said:

If it was deluxe it would be 3 LP's. It's also pretty rare to get a deluxe edition of any album on vinyl, not much space for extra songs.

Ah ok thanks. I'm quite new to this whole vinyl thing. Just started collecting records.

Guess I'll just order the regular Deluxe Edition (cd) then and the Vinyl record.

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Yeah it looks too rushed for a quality album

Like come on team B :lessons:

a photoshoot for the cover and booklet would be nice

That was the photoshoot for the album :zoomzoom:

Thats why Randee is the director for the music video.

Guest emailmycock

I'd buy it but I don't have a CD player let alone a turntable :crying1:

Plus I'm broke as ****:crying1:

21 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

It's a collector's item, so it doesn't really matter if it's the normal or deluxe one tbh. It's not like you're actually going to use it right? Or am I wrong?:orly:

I agree with you though that it's nice to see they finally release vinyls :kisses2all:

Well I actually am going to be a record player so yes i'm planning on actually using it lol. :orly:

Guest Young Törless

I think it will be the deluxe edition. In the picture on her store we can see it being a double vinyl release, so there would be enough "space". I've got a pressing of Amy Winehouse's 'Frank' on just one vinyl, and that album is almost 59 minutes. It has since been reissued as a double vinyl.

I see no point in a 40-45 minute album (of course the running time is just my guessing) being spread over 2 vinyls and 4 sides, unless they're 45 RPM's.

Archived