Did anyone else notice?

Chico101

9 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

LOL the video director is an erreur de la nature, I agree sis, she is a messsssss

She should be called Randee "Destroyer of Legacies" St. Nicholas. She put an indelible stain on Britney's discography. :orangu:

Elle a de la chance que je n'habite pas aux États-Unis, car sinon j'aurais trouvé son adresse, acheté un chien et barbouillé la crotte de ce dernier devant la porte d'entrée de cette incapable. Avec un message "This **** is still better than your music video". :rihit:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

The editing is Lady Gaga "Edge of Glory" level bad :weusay:

:moorangu: lmao that's exactly what I thought of when I saw Make Me, I thought "Well, at least Make Me is better than that" which isn't saying much :sipney:

At least Britney didn't direct Make Me. I remember hearing something about Gags directing Edge of Glory and then blaming it on someone else because she didn't like the end result of the video, what a ******* mess :gloria:  

On 7/8/2016 at 2:39 PM, If U Seek Me said:

SCREAMING :gloria:

Their editing team is such a mess! :queenie:

So, let's recap:

• They forgot to remove/crop the timestamps in G-Eazy's parts
  • They used the same shots twice in the video (2 scenes, 2 times)
  • They used a screenshot from the video as the album cover
  • Britney wears an outfit recycled from Kris Jenner
  • Britney's girlfriends wear the same outfits throughout the whole video even though it covers two days
  • The guy in the beginning doesn't show up to the audition like he said he would (edit: apparently, he's there for like 2 seconds)

They need to fire this editing team! :beynah:

tumblr_nnqec676bj1tq4of6o1_400.gif

11 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Britney Team trying to save this mess :britdrown:

CpXdtHRWgAAm-Q9.jpg

They should make an ad for the album, not for this tragedy. It may prevent potential buyers from getting Glory! :gloria:

7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Guys plz the worst part is her white girl twerk spinning ha *** round in fast little circles :rihcackle:

Why would she embarrass me like this :omg:

Because she is a mum now. So she does twerking, but not full twerking. :explainLOL:

Just now, Rico. said:

the same happens in S&S remix

Also let's not forget the messy choreo edit of WB

You don't have to always be dramatic guys :paper: 

We do not talk here about the same level of messiness, coco. Team Britney screwed miserably this time. :frenchy:

Au bûcher, Larry ! Je vais chercher du petit bois pour faire démarrer le feu ! :queenflopga:

On 08/08/2016 at 8:37 AM, GiveMeASign96 said:

My bad :orangu:

I don't think he got enough screentime in the audition scenes which is why I didn't notice; then again I wasn't really paying attention :orly:

I watched again the video today (still tragic, by the way) and I noticed that he has indeed 2 seconds of screen time, you can barely recognise him. :gimmemoar:

Archived