Did anyone else notice?

Chico101

Are they really thinkin that anyone is happy with this video? At this point I lost count of how many important publications poitend to the fact that despite releasing a mv, her fans are not happy with the results and lots of sites are reporting on the leaked footage. :britannoyed: 

They can't ignore this the way thay did with Perfume, it's not the same case :cigney:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ultraviolet Light said:

I thought he was the guy in the gray sleeveless shirt?

EDIT: Yeah he's there, the guy with the gray sleeveless shirt and the plaid around his waist. It doesn't make sense why they flirt so much in the beginning though and then she ends up hooking up with some other guy...

My bad :orangu:

I don't think he got enough screentime in the audition scenes which is why I didn't notice; then again I wasn't really paying attention :orly:

10 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

SCREAMING :gloria:

Their editing team is such a mess! :queenie:

So, let's recap:

• They forgot to remove/crop the timestamps in G-Eazy's parts
  • They used the same shots twice in the video
  • They used a screenshot from the video as the album cover
  • Britney wears an outfit recycled from Kris Jenner
  • Britney's girlfriends wear the same outfits throughout the whole video even though it covers two days
  • The guy in the beginning doesn't show up to the audition like he said he would

They need to fire this editing team! :beynah:

I'm done!!! :gloria:

Now we know that it was a rushed mess:grimace: They do everything to destroy her legacy like what the actual ****!:whitneyshade:

I'm pissed!:whitneyshade:

6 hours ago, Ayush said:

That guy is there though:drinky:

7 hours ago, Ultraviolet Light said:

I thought he was the guy in the gray sleeveless shirt?

EDIT: Yeah he's there, the guy with the gray sleeveless shirt and the plaid around his waist. It doesn't make sense why they flirt so much in the beginning though and then she ends up hooking up with some other guy...

Really? I did not see him. So I suppose he has like 10 seconds screen time.  :hype:

11 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

SCREAMING :gloria:

Their editing team is such a mess! :queenie:

So, let's recap:

• They forgot to remove/crop the timestamps in G-Eazy's parts
  • They used the same shots twice in the video
  • They used a screenshot from the video as the album cover
  • Britney wears an outfit recycled from Kris Jenner
  • Britney's girlfriends wear the same outfits throughout the whole video even though it covers two days
  • The guy in the beginning doesn't show up to the audition like he said he would (edit: apparently, he's there for like 2 seconds)

They need to fire this editing team! :beynah:

Tragic :orangu: 

26 minutes ago, Sparks said:

where did you read that? :o

On twitter someone said a fan asked his during his m&g at his tour what he thought of it and he said he hated the new video. I didn't believe it, but it's now been 3 days and he hasn't tweeted about it or even retweeted her tweet about it so now I kinda do. 

2 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

On twitter someone said a fan asked his during his m&g at his tour what he thought of it and he said he hated the new video. I didn't believe it, but it's now been 3 days and he hasn't tweeted about it or even retweeted her tweet about it so now I kinda do. 

He retweeted her tweet about the video release. But that's all.

4 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Jesus Christ they reused another one, I just saw it :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu: Can we officially agree that Randee.i.am is the worst director Britney's ever worked with?

2u6fhbo.jpg

Oh boy! :gloria:  It's like they only shot 5 different scenes! :queenie:

Yet one of the models said "we shot many scenes which are not in the video". :orangu2:

(@Erreur 2 La Nature: your username is what this video is)

Archived