FINALLY ANSWERS: Brits team scrapped the video because..

Jackk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOOOOOOOL I can't seriously. I can't with Britney and her team ******* up everything they do.

Sometimes I wake up and I wish Britney was Beyonce's and gets surrounded by smart people. Oh god how much they all need to learn how to make someone big and successful.

12 minutes ago, Britneyluver9965 said:

Ask anyone who had the video before it all leaked. All will say "it's a good video, but kind of makes no sense."

Genuine question: I wonder if they could have at least used parts of the original video that were great e.g. her in glitter.

Or is that not possible due to copyright stuff?

If they didn't like some parts it doesn't mean they had to get rid of all of it.:bpout:

The reason why everyone is disappointed and angry is because even the reshot has no storyline!

They wanted a new video? Fine.

They had little time? Fine.

The point is they could have shot a better video with the same budget and time, a video that could actually fit the song.

Britney thought she was too ******? Well, it's not like she isn't showing her *** in the new one twerking left and right. Only problem is, without storyline it just looks embarrassing and sort of cringeworthy tbh. :ehum:

So don't tell me it's because Britney wants to change her image cause she ain't doing it like that (read some comments saying this) :NYschool:

They should have done a romantic storyline or whatever. Might have been boring, but at least it would have a storyline that fits the song! :mhm:

She looks beautiful though :receipts2:

Archived