FINALLY ANSWERS: Brits team scrapped the video because..

Jackk

3 hours ago, sin said:

This just keep getting worse and worse! :sickofu:

The only problem I see in the first one, is that the G-Eazy part looks like he's raping Britney.
Maybe they hate that part and ask David to take it off, he refused, so they need to make another video with another director.

That's the only explanation I could understand.

I think that part and the guy dying in the pool are why it got scrapped......which btw makes no sense because the tv is unplugged so it wouldn't kill him. I think it may have also gotten scrapped because it was giving me all sorts of IUSA vibes so maybe they felt it was too similar. 

I guess the clip we got of her saying I don't like it and ******* were of her being legit upset and not feeling the video

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

Anyone here who isn't concerned that they are totally burning bridges with directors? Joseph Kahn, now David Lachapelle

Now who would want to work with Britney in the future, if they pull stunts like this?

I don't think Joseph was that irritated about it tbh and in all honesty I think his original concept for Perfume was so stupid and did not fit the song 

I think with David who can be kind of arrogant......it started becoming all about his vision and not what Britney wanted and that;s ultimately why she/her team ended up not liking the video

Beautiful visuals with no comprehensible storyline >>>>>>>> The lame-*** bullshit they released...which has ZERO connection with the song and looks like had the budget of a single 4 video.

enjoy though, probably the only single and video we will get this era though.

y'all HIAM DID have a storyline... don't drag it for no storyline. drag it for all the editing of her face and body instead :truthtea:

I don't understand in what world "female empowerment" means "gaze at some hot guys and giggle about it and then go off and **** one" but if britney wants it then she better bring a good video for single 2 :NYschool:

This is just a cop-out. We probably won't get the original video, and if we do it'll probably be unfinished. Britney and her team knew well what they were doing and at the last second, she pussied out and went the boring shitty safe PC routine.

To me, it's a middle finger to fans, especially the ones who spent a ton on buying a bajillion copies of 'Make Me' and helped her shoot up the charts. They should fix it by either making good with David, releasing what of the original video there is, or reshooting it again, but using the sexiness and confidence she has been showing.

If she doesn't want to be **** anymore and just wants to be mommy, then just retire already

WHO CARES  IF THERES NO STORYLINE? IT CLEARLY HAS THE VISUAL FACTOR.

AND BESIDES THAT, EVEN A POINTLESS WELL PRODUCED VIDEO IS BETTER THAN THAT CHEAP MESS AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME RIP OFF FOR MALE HOOKERS IN A PERFUME COMERCIAL FILTER.

AND SADLY I BET IT WAS BRITNEY IDEA TO NOT USE THE FIRST ONE. 

BRITNEY BABY, IF YOU DONT WANNA BE ****, WHY SING ABOUT ******? IF THATS THE POINT START SINGING LIVE AND DO AN ACCOSTIC GOSPEL ALBUM ALREADY.

BYE.

GLORY WITH THAT SCREENCAP COVER WILL FLOP. 

:whitneyshade:

Archived