The album cover is a basic screenshot from the music video

IUSM

Just now, If U Seek Me said:

This is a nightmare. :wendycry:

I'm sure I will wake up tomorrow and a different video will be on VEVO and the album cover will be from the single artwork photoshoot. :wendycry:

It has to be. :wendycry:

I can't believe this is actually happening :decisions:

Like seriously though, WTF!?! I was not expecting this today :decisions:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

I love the cover and I love the new video. If you don't, then wait for the carpool karaoke, if you dislike it too, wait for the VMA and the rest of the performances and if you dislike them too then stan for Katy or Rihanna or Beyonce.

A music video is to be watched and watched again. The carpool karaoke will be a one time thing. Even if it ends up being awesome, it will not save a messy music video, because the purpose is different.

And we are here talking about the music video of the lead single...

19 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

I can't believe this is actually happening :decisions:

Like seriously though, WTF!?! I was not expecting this today :decisions:

I had the feeling her team was finally starting to get it right this week. :crying1:

16 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

These meltdowns :orangu2:

This is the first time we have a cover which is just a print screen made by Larry when he was watching the final edit of this messy music video.

Of course there are meltdowns. :crying11:

8 minutes ago, nickip said:

DID THEY THINK WE WOULDNT NOTICE

This is why they put so many product placements: to distract us from this mess. :explainLOL:

5 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I've noticed this too. They're so cheap lol. But the pic isn't even the worst thing.. That font they used... It should be burried.:rihcackle:

Paint is alive. When will Photoshop? :wendycry:

3 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

This is too bad to be true :cigney:

I will go to bed soon. I will not wake up before the original music video is released. Ready to be the new Sleeping Beauty, to be honest. :orangu:

I don't know why are they trying to boycott themselves. I mean, it's SO easy to pick a good cover and it's so easy to see that the original video was better. What the hell goes through their heads? Why do a bad job when you are able to do something much better? They have CHOSEN to go the wrong way. Why boybott her own career with something so obvious? They had a ******* perfect picture to promote Private show on ET, USE IT. 

Why HIDE a great job and show something basic to the public? 

1 minute ago, Jeans said:

I don't know why are they trying to boycott themselves. I mean, it's SO easy to pick a good cover and it's so easy to see that the original video was better. What the hell goes through their heads? Why do a bad job when you are able to do something much better? They have CHOSEN to go the wrong way. Why boybott her own career with something so obvious? They had a ******* perfect picture to promote Private show on ET, USE IT. 

Why HIDE a great job and show something basic to the public? 

I wish I was a fly on the wall to understand how they come up with these messy ideas. :nervousney:

Sneak peek into Larry's mind when managing Britney's career:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, mlk1227 said:

None of this is gonna matter if the music delivers. We all need to chill.

The music videos are the second most important thing after the music, though.

This music video still used a album cover (I would be okay with a single cover) is a stain on both her videography and her discography.

6 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

I woke up and thought for a second that maybe it was a bad dream.  :kidcries:

It is a bad dream... that will haunt us even during daylight. :crying11:

Archived