The album cover is a basic screenshot from the music video

IUSM

Oh lord. That's so embarrassing and cheap. I would understand if a new girl like Tinashe, Tove Lo do this due to budget constraint. Britney girl you have 2 years to take a photo shoot. :xcuseme:

Now I am very sceptical on her passion with this album, or even her career. Would you even treat your "baby" like that for god sake. I am getting the Britney Jean "most personal album" teas.:yaknow:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock
10 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

this, I am having a seperate meltdown over an amazing booklet photos we will never see :NYdisgust:

Glory booklet will probably be filled with the screenshots from this ******* MV :sickofu:

Omg the booklet just leaked:omg:

s0142884_sc7?$splssku$

It is true, this album is like her baby

Specifically this baby :britstare11:

011britney1_228x222.jpg

Ok, that was too rude, just joking, I'm sorry, I'm so ******* sad :crying2:

1 hour ago, mlk1227 said:

None of this is gonna matter if the music delivers. We all need to chill.

Sis it all matters... Each part of this is what makes a successful era and they are dropping the ball. I can't have the MV play on my tv with people over bc it's embarrassing. 

No other artists would get a pass for **** like this.... Only Britney. The cheap album cover is devastating. Like what a way to present your baby you've been working on for years.

1 hour ago, Mani911 said:

this, I am having a seperate meltdown over an amazing booklet photos we will never see :NYdisgust:

Glory booklet will probably be filled with the screenshots from this ******* MV :sickofu:

Nope. They will have the same photoshoot in the same desert with the same clothing with another photographer. :lessons:

47 minutes ago, larac said:

Actually the cover was shot by La Chappelle but when the feud between them started,

that scrapped as well as the video. Just imagine the cover and the video and this ******* era if all went as planned.

:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

I know, right? The Make Me... cover is amazing. I suppose it was from the album photoshoot. :crying1:

Archived