The album cover is a basic screenshot from the music video

IUSM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I think it's the other way around. They were probably doing the album photoshoot and then she decided they could turn that into a music video too. 

The album cover is so blurry that I think it is a screenshot. :decisions:

Everything is more rushed than Britney Jean, I can't. :wendycry:

10 minutes ago, PBoy said:

And the worst part is, there were better screenshots from it, Oh God... Why?

True! This part with the bad lighting is one of the worst scenes of the music video! :gloria:

8 minutes ago, Santiago said:

im so mad rn

Me too. Even my theory that the album cover was a picture processed with Instagram filters sounded better than the reality. :queenie:

13 minutes ago, Exemi said:

Same as LEMONADE.

Yes, but Lemonade's artwork is tragic. :orangu2:

7 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

Well...at least EOS wasn't in the screenshot :awks: 

This is a nightmare. :wendycry:

I'm sure I will wake up tomorrow and a different video will be on VEVO and the album cover will be from the single artwork photoshoot. :wendycry:

It has to be. :wendycry:

I love the cover and I love the new video. If you don't, then wait for the carpool karaoke, if you dislike it too, wait for the VMA and the rest of the performances and if you dislike them too then stan for Katy or Rihanna or Beyonce.
Y'all wanted Britney to do whatever she really loved, well it's clear she loves this video and her new songs. If you don't like what she is doing right now pray for B10 to be like FF all over again, But don't have a freakin meltdown if Britney looked uninterested and out of it

Archived