How do we petition to change the Cover?

HeavenOnEarth777

Does it really matter? Like it's just an album cover. It'll probably be different on the deluxe and Target Exclusive if they have one which they probably will if it really bothers you that much. I used to hate the BOMT cover but it grew on me and I stopped caring. Be there for the music not the look sistrens:mhm:

Look at Sia's This is Acting album. It's ugly as **** but I'm sure her fandom doesn't give a ****. And I don't care as a GP listener of her music:cigney:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jay Holiday said:

I can't with this post. Ya'll are the vain of Exhale. People like you that are NEVER satisfied and come off as ungrateful. If I had a fan base like some of you I'd quit and live out the rest of my life with my millions. Smh.

I was thinking the same, people will find anything to complain about...this fan base is a mess :sickofu:

We survived the main pics for Blackout and Circus, we can survive anything. The design of it was great, but the pic that was used was 2 of her worst and Blackout wins because of that messy coloring.

Also, for me Glory is not that bad and I'm waiting for a HQ to judge on the pic's focus.

We got so many good pics this year and they choose this ''****'' pic for na álbum cover? and that font? we're finally happy to get an álbum and they have to do this, can someone tell me in a ******' team there wasn't one person who looked at that and said ''ARE YOU ******' SERIOUS?'' i can't really understand it's so unprofessional 

On 03/08/2016 at 6:17 PM, Da Bubblah said:

Circus cover was worst

BJ was the worst before this, but still kinda ok. This one is.... :yesokay:

On 03/08/2016 at 6:23 PM, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

HOW ABOUT A PETITION TO K I LL yourself ?:lookover:

it's a forum not North Korea, people can still speak their mind.

6 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

I can't with this post. Ya'll are the vain of Exhale. People like you that are NEVER satisfied and come off as ungrateful. If I had a fan base like some of you I'd quit and live out the rest of my life with my millions. Smh.

I've never moaned about any of the petty **** before but her album covers have never been this lackluster and covers are seriously important in representing the music and the album. She's done so much better and all the cover says is "I don't give a ****". This is really bad and I haven't felt close to Britney Jean style disappointment this whole era until now.

11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

OMG I CAN'T AT YOUR TEENAGE MELTDOWNS :tiffeyeroll:

BE EXCITED WE HAVE AN ALBUM COMING IN LESS THAN A MONTH :howiroll:

GET A GRIP FFS :queenflopga:

Right? I woke up this morning with a post notification from her and saw that. I nearly had a heart attack, especially because it comes out the day before my birthday! I think the cover is fine, and if Britney liked it, I like it. Always bitching about something:sickofu:

Archived