Do you think B9 will do better than BJ?

jesusd29

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think so because I think she will actually promote the album similarly to how she promoted FF, she literally did nothing for BJ, plus if she releases in September like it's rumored there will be like no competition 

*Katy drops a suprise album* :dontlike:

pitbull also will drop one in september, but he's no threat perhaps.

considering how make me is doing, and if no bigger promo plans are coming, the lead single will be just like work ***** perhaps.

and hypothetically she's doing a performance right on the release week, it is likely to be her next top 1 album. but if not, nobody will know she's releasing an album (she called in V it's her baby, i wonder if she'll take care of her baby). and if nobody knows she's releasing an album, it will flop too, just like BJ, only people like us are buying like crazy and dying inside.

twenty-five year time is coming, IF this album is not making big success and nor the albums after,  the second half of her career is literally not anything prominent, and she'll be hard to get into that Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, when Beyonce(oh why i hate her) gets into that, we'd be dead when our Queen of Pop is not in. let's hope this wont happen.

So let's pray, this album will be a hit and overwhelming.

• 3 years later...
On 8/3/2016 at 1:00 AM, Fab britney said:

With streaming counting towards album sales yes but pure sales I see about 90k which is 17k less than BJ 

Debut week I see like 115k counting streams

Revisiting old threads from the Glory Era and wow... the way you were only like 3k away:cardi:

Also @JordanMiller will we ever be able to see threads from day one or are they forever gone? I would love to see what the fans were saying in 2006-2009 while I was still learning how to read:kesha: Wasnt even Britney rumored to have joined Exhale at on point in 2007? Think I read that a couple years ago:kesha:

Archived