Im selling my britney collection

marc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so idk about you guys, but actually his stuff IS priced very decently. 

Like, if you follow Britney memorabilia, you would know this **** is priced well. Of course, to a regular person, this stuff is overpriced. Mind you, a lot of his stuff is from y2k, 1999, and 2001, so it makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I've been collecting for over 10 years. Some of his stuff is actually fair priced, like the shirts and the notebook for 20 is not even that much. But the candles for 100 dollars, the stickers for 60? That's way too much.

I know rare stuff can be worth a lot, but not everything is worth a lot.

But he's accepting offers. That's more than most people. 

Plus, if you collected things as they came out, of course they are cheaper. If that bed set is complete, that's a steal, as well as the backpacks, etc. Collecting things now is more expensive. 

3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

That bed sheet, it's worth 10 or 20 euro's, it's sold on ebay for 10 euro's 3 weeks ago:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/BRITNEY-SPEARS-BETTWASCHE-Kissen-Deckenbezug-/322182619401?hash=item4b0394a109:g:un8AAOSwuzRXe~nu

He asks 150 dollars. 

That's rare. Most I see on ebay go for anywhere from 90 to over 200 USD. It's possible that user wasn't aware of the value. 

If what you say is true, then damn, I need to get off the US eBay. 

Archived