Im selling my britney collection

marc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I once bought a notebook for 60 dollars, it was a rare japanese promo notebook. :drinky:

Some stuff was worth a lot of money years ago. I think most of it lost a lot of value though.

Damn, I payed $1500 to meet the girl but I couldn't spend $60 on a notbook or $130 on that candle even though I've always wanted the Britney candle nnn :jackk: 

Just now, SoLucky said:

25 dollers for a pencil. :cigney:

coming for Apples wig tbh :cigney:

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

I once had a huge collection. I had about 670 different Britney cd's and about 800 doubles. I used to have 60 BTI promo cds (same ones). I probably still have about 30 left haha.

I wouldn't spend 1500 for a meet and greet though .

I have a large collection too but I try to keep it to one item of a kind so I don't have to have too many (just so I don't run out of room haha). Like for CDs I'll get the US version and then whatever other version has the most/other songs. But yeah it's cool how some different fans will spend a fortune on things and some will spend a fortune on meeting her 57 times :drown: Just shows the different ways of being a fan 

44 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

who tf gives 150$ for a ******* bed sheet 

i get why you take that price fore some items, but i would have less shipping tho :sickofu: i mean 30$ for an item + shipping 30$? thats the only thing why i dont buy so much stuff on ebay bc its to ******* expensive with the shipping .... i bought my bed sheets for like 15$ in total of a girl here in sweden, lol :YEAHHH:

1 hour ago, joey4228 said:

I once had a huge collection. I had about 670 different Britney cd's and about 800 doubles. I used to have 60 BTI promo cds (same ones). I probably still have about 30 left haha.

I wouldn't spend 1500 for a meet and greet though .

You had amazing collection! :britwtf3: what did you do with it? 

Archived