When will Britney have her "spanish lesson"?

SamanthaBailey

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully never.

3 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

I feel like I live in alien world. Everyone say BJ no good, PG no good, now spanish lession no good too?  Why do no one like the songs I do? :decisions:

BJ and 'Pretty Girls' are good.  Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

32 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I don't care :kiss:

This song sucks, Pretty Girls is better :uknowit:

Don't get smart with me ******!  Spanish lession is a true bop.  PG is better but only because PG is one of best sungs made in a bit.  You entitled to your wrong opinion but don't dare shade me you swollen ****.  Hope you choke   :tehe:

• Super Mods

that song is cringe worthy :XF1:

her attempt at speaking Spanish is horrid and critics even said that's one of the worst songs on the album. Hard Candy is not a bad album but not her best and there are better songs on the album than spainish lessons. 

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

that song is cringe worthy :XF1:

her attempt at speaking Spanish is horrid and critics even said that's one of the worst songs on the album. Hard Candy is not a bad album but not her best and there are better songs on the album than spainish lessons. 

:britannoyed: listen to me sis and listen once not to forget.  Spanish lession is a major bop, I play it every party I have and always requesting it to DJs.  It is massive under appreciated hit.  I don't like madonna because she is a hag but I like that sung.  I never met a person who no like it.  Is so crazy to me that no one here have good taste. :leaving:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, SamanthaBailey said:

:britannoyed: listen to me sis and listen once not to forget.  Spanish lession is a major bop, I play it every party I have and always requesting it to DJs.  It is massive under appreciated hit.  I don't like madonna because she is a hag but I like that sung.  I never met a person who no like it.  Is so crazy to me that no one here have good taste. :leaving:

Everyone has different taste but don't go around telling others have bad taste just because they don't agree with you :rihit:

Archived