When will Britney have her "spanish lesson"?

SamanthaBailey

On Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 1:07 AM, SamanthaBailey said:

Don't get smart with me ******!  Spanish lession is a true bop.  PG is better but only because PG is one of best sungs made in a bit.  You entitled to your wrong opinion but don't dare shade me you swollen ****.  Hope you choke   :tehe:

oh god you are so stupid :uknowit:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Zephyr. said:

Gurl, not a single Madonna fan likes this **** song, so stop trying to make Spanish Lesson happen. It's not going to happen. Zephyr.

And someone tell Madonna that Candy Shop isn't going to happen, either. Zephyr.

U such a ho for that you know that?  Spanish lession ha best sung! Every I friends with say it! **** your *** with a jar sis :britclose:

On 7/3/2016 at 0:30 PM, SamanthaBailey said:

I feel like I live in alien world. Everyone say BJ no good, PG no good, now spanish lession no good too?  Why do no one like the songs I do? :decisions:

On 8/3/2016 at 6:07 PM, SamanthaBailey said:

Don't get smart with me ******!  Spanish lession is a true bop.  PG is better but only because PG is one of best sungs made in a bit.  You entitled to your wrong opinion but don't dare shade me you swollen ****.  Hope you choke   :tehe:

Are you trolling? :wtff1:

Spoiler

:decisions:

10 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

It my opinion obvious.  But I always get shade for it!  I feel like I live under palm tree I get so much shade!  My fav sungs, every hate.  It piss me off! I get so **** for it.  Not happy about this sis :fixhair:

Aw don't worry I like PG and Britney Jean too and you already hear it but it's SONG not sung :)

• 5 months later...

Archived