Can we discuss the fact that ALL Britney's POM outfits look EXACTLY the same now ?!!!!

intoxicatedguy

17 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think so too.

We all know how she likes to dress down. She's never been one to chose expenisve haute couture, even in her everyday life.

I can imagine her going "I need something comfortable, **** and cute" 

This is Comfortable, Cute & ****:

IMG_3919.jpg

this is just trash:

IMG_3926.jpg

notice that both of them are underwear with coat/robe and her body looks banging in both...see the difference ??

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I'm SO GLAD that the white cutout bodysuit for BOMT is gone, it was so unflattering. She's using the Private Show bikini now. :flawless: Now all we need is a new Toxic outfit and I'm cool with it.

She should bring back the first revamped outfit for Breathe on Me though and IDK why she removed her skirt on WB... Also, the new WB top is a mess compared to the iHeart one.

EDIT: She changed the Toxic one too, I couldn't be happier!

6 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

She just likes something covering her stomach now...I don't know why. During circus she was less fit yet she never covered it like this? Or am I wrong? Anyway, if that makes her more comfortable..then why not. 

I think it makes her looks bad though. They are so tight that it's making her look heavier than she is. She is really fit so I don't like for that reason 

24 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

she wore it in august too and I remember making this exact face when I saw it: :squintney:

let's hope she puts something better :squintney:

Then imagine how i felt when i saw it live !!!

i attended the today show pre-taping, she was wearing the pink leotard and she looked like a goddess, and then she wore it again in the jungles section and i was like :zoomzoom:

proof:

IMG_6221.jpg

Just now, intoxicatedguy said:

Then imagine how i felt when i saw it live !!!

i attended the today show pre-taping, she was wearing the pink leotard and she looked like a goddess, and then she wore it again in the jungles section and i was like :zoomzoom:

proof:

IMG_6221.jpg

omg I'm so jealous rn 

there's a compilation clip of that show on yt and she did the best currentney slave breakdown :meltdown:

but it was also the show she started wearing the ugly yellow leotard on 'boys', right? :meltdown: 

2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

omg I'm so jealous rn 

there's a compilation clip of that show on yt and she did the best currentney slave breakdown :meltdown:

but it was also the show she started wearing the ugly yellow leotard on 'boys', right? :meltdown: 

Yassssss i remember we saw her assistant carrying the yellow outfit and all of us kept screaming "NEW OUTFITTT"...i do agree that it's ugly af, but believe me it looked better on stage than videos !!

5 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Yes, but at least they are better than the other crap outfits she wore... Anyway, at least half the outfits needs to be changed. They have the money, I don't understandy why they are so **** cheap :eheeek:

unnamed-2.jpg

The short dresses... 

Heyyy at least that green outfit fits with the jungle theme...unlike  that horrible red thing she used to wear !!!

Archived