Watch the ‘One World: Together at Home’ Special Featuring Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and More

• Leader

WHO and Lady Gaga organized a special benefit concert called One World Together At Home, a global special that will be seen and heard across major broadcast and cable networks and digital music providers April 18. It's main mission is to raise awareness to fight the Coronavirus pandemic. There is no call for people to donate because Gaga and co. have already raised millions. She asks that people simply enjoy the show.

Artists that joined Gaga on the music lineup include Paul McCartney, Elton John, Billie Eilish and Finneas, Lizzo, Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Chris Martin, Eddie Vedder, Kacey Musgraves, J Balvin, Keith Urban, Alanis Morissette, Lang Lang, Andrea Bocelli, Billie Joe Armstrong, Burna Boy and Maluma. As well as Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Sam Smith and more.

Global Citizen is a social action platform for a global generation that aims to solve the world’s biggest challenges. On our platform, you can learn about issues, take action on what matters most, and join a community committed to social change. We believe we can end extreme poverty because of the collective actions of Global Citizens across the world.

Watch some of the performances below:

global.jpg

Lady Gaga lives for these kinds of things. She's always been active in things like these and I love her for it. :sobbing:

But What's Going On is still the iconic epidemic ensemble cast charity single slash poverty charity single turned terrorist disaster charity single. We love an evolving charity song. :barbie:

It's nice that she's helping but it's annoying when she attaches herself to every single issues out there and hops on every bandwagon that comes up. It makes it feel like she's doing it for her image which she does everything else for so I wouldn't be surprised. Other celebrities help in a more quiet way but whenever Gaga contributes she has to make it overly publicized. I would respect her more if it wasn't such a "show" every time. At least people will actually benefit this time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block